Alias

brandy that be great mate,ps do you know the result???

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

cant help there brandy i must confess im not literate in computing my friend.what was the score??

brandy that be great mate,ps do you know the result???

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

cant help there brandy i must confess im not literate in computing my friend.what was the score??

Typical, the same score as every other old firm game I have ever seen, 2-1 Rangers.

ha,ha i was born in Gasgow..

HaHa, Jimmy the scaff fae Glesga, no point in stalking you it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.:eek:

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Brandy go to the address bar at the top of the page the video is on (the address bar is at the top of the page ) if you look up this page the address bar for this page thread is
www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/5942-alias-2.html and copy and paste it here
if you dont know how to copy and paste then write it down and just type it here , hope this helps mate :)

I think he said it was on the e-mail, do you still copy it over like that from there?

Aom i would have thought it came from youtube so if he puts the title here i will post it for you :)

black smoke seen billowing out from the main stand at ibrox,unconfirmed bbc reports that rangers have choosen the new sfa referees supremo.

black smoke seen billowing out from the main stand at ibrox,unconfirmed bbc reports that rangers have choosen the new sfa referees supremo.
jees.. black smoke and ibrox is not a very good combo.. whoops:embarrest:

Breaking news on Sky.....Thieves have broken in to the sfa headquarters and stolen the results of the next 3 old firm games.:D

EBAY EXCHANGE-shiney used whistle+red and yellow cards now unused will swap for rangers season ticket....contact d.mcdonald.

Maybe we should move this to the pub thread.:D

my gubs shutted from now on,if you need any technical advice pertaining to soccer dont hesitate to ask.

Brandy go to the address bar at the top of the page the video is on (the address bar is at the top of the page ) if you look up this page the address bar for this page thread is
www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/5942-alias-2.html and copy and paste it here
if you dont know how to copy and paste then write it down and just type it here , hope this helps mate :)
Sorry Phil, tried it no joy, your instructions were advanced idiot proof,reckon I'll have to do the part 1 idiot course first, or maybe an imbecile course. Will get someone to post it for me. The name on the video that was sent to me is, Archie mac pherson eat your heart out, its a spoof, not the real Archie, but its a cracker.

Did you read Ian's thread on posting, that might help brandy. You've got me on the hook now I want to see it whatever the score line.:D

Read it AOM, All Double dutch to me. Will given it another try, maybe Phil can find it on you tube if its on.

It sounds as though it may be a clip from the new year comedy "Only An Excuse". I'm not entirely sure if you get it down south but it's always brilliant. Especially if Archie McPherson's hair is flying around all over the place.:D

i dont i just thought using my real name was a bit boring . it was supposed to be allan666 which was my old email address . my name is allan davis and i am from south shields but live in washington . i am 31 and hate my job . have 3 kids and a drink problem .hows that for a lack of anonymity.
admin any chance of changing my name to allan666

i dont i just thought using my real name was a bit boring . it was supposed to be allan666 which was my old email address . my name is allan davis and i am from south shields but live in washington . i am 31 and hate my job . have 3 kids and a drink problem .hows that for a lack of anonymity.
admin any chance of changing my name to allan666

Hahahaha! I love your posts mate.

Proper scaffolder!

I was wondering, I know a lot of people use alias's on the forum for all sorts of different reasons. My personal favourites is the alias's along with your real picture.:cool: I wondered if you would share with the group exactly why you feel the need for anonymity? I'm not looking for your real names just the different reasons for keeping this to yourself.

This is moi and my username is my real name except the XxxX bit :D

DCFC00681.jpg

Top Bottom