Alias

aom

Reaction score
I was wondering, I know a lot of people use alias's on the forum for all sorts of different reasons. My personal favourites is the alias's along with your real picture.:cool: I wondered if you would share with the group exactly why you feel the need for anonymity? I'm not looking for your real names just the different reasons for keeping this to yourself.

never realy gave this a thought,i just put down celticbhoy because the whole of scotland loves them,never thought id stay on here so long.my name is freely avaliable to any member of the forum on request.

same as you know who iam scaff - i have no secrets or reasons to hide

never realy gave this a thought,i just put down celticbhoy because the whole of scotland loves them,never thought id stay on here so long.my name is freely avaliable to any member of the forum on request.

Ha Ha, the whole of Scotland???:sick:

same as you know who iam scaff - i have no secrets or reasons to hide

I'm not for a minute suggesting all who use an alias has something to hide Scaffy, least of all you. We all know you are first in with help and advice and have shared your company info on more than a few times for mine and others to benefit. It was more a human behaviour study as to why you used it that was all.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

ok a know the refs dont like them but the rest of the folk love em.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY.:eek:

am just waiting for dougie mcdonald with the simian logo as his avatar to appear.

Can hardly type for laughing.

Class:D

The only reason I used a nickname because I was asked to when I set up my account. I never thought the site would have such an effect, which is a good thing.

I do not hide behind Ragscaff its my company name 'Rent A Gang Scaff.

Yes I know all the ones about rent a ghost etc!!

Stewart:D

I freely use my name on here, although my surname isn't Redcar, it's where I live. Most forums have user names don't they?? I suppose on other forums it gives a degree of protection from loons and stalkers... Erm so which one are you?? lol..

Never been on a forum before,not great on computer skils, so when I joined I did'nt post straight away was just trying to get the hang of it, I noticed everyone had an alias so I presumed thats what you do, also as I said relatively new on the internet, and you keep hearing about online fraud etc so maybe a bit wary till I hear otherwise, however you get a sense of peoples characters on the forum and I find the vast majority to be decent people, I have no problem sharing my name with such people. Hope I explained as honestly as I can.

181 was my childhood house number.

'Phil' was already taken when I joined.

I freely use my name on here, although my surname isn't Redcar, it's where I live. Most forums have user names don't they?? I suppose on other forums it gives a degree of protection from loons and stalkers... Erm so which one are you?? lol..

erm....don't know myself yet but there can't be that many scaffs in Redcar called James.:eek: It could be worse, you might have lived in Glasgow.:eek::eek::D

or even worse if he came from

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok a know the refs dont like them but the rest of the folk love em.
To AOM and Celticbhoy, have a video in my e mail re a Celtic v Rangers match, The commentory is really funny, love to post it on here for you both but dont know how, So if anyone can tell me how it would be great. bearing in mind the instructions have to be idiot proof.

Celticbhoy will need to help with that one brandy, as like you I find the array of buttons very confusing.:eek: Sorry.

Top Bottom