advanced ticket or supervisor

It must be true then!

We have already established that you don't necessarily need ANY form of qualification to inspect a scaffolding structure. Now all of a sudden we've jumped to an essential combination of CISRS advanced card and scaffold inspection card!

What's the black card then mate, thought that was supervisor?

Black CSCS is NVQ (not very qualified) Level 4 the PTG has just got 1 for Health & Safety, you can get them in Construction management etc. the level 4 is equivilent to a degree THE thick class dunce PTG has got a degree
you wud not adam & eve it:eek: now full time fun "Police":cry:

Does my deisel direct card count ? thats gold?:laugh:

Oh bah! I was planning on moving to Argyll and asking you for a labouring job :sad:

A few points to bear in mind Phil should you wish to venture north of the Border:

1) Just scraped the ice off the windscreen for the first time this year, I can assure you it won't be the last. This phenomenon is usually followed closely by the inability to buy a loaf of bread after 10am due to everyone stocking up should the road become impassible.

2) The snow is slowly making it's way south and when it inevitably falls on our newly frozen ground it stay's for weeks making simple tasks like moving around a near impossibility due to the complete incompetence of our local authority to plan for adverse weather conditions, sending the gritters out when it's raining meaning when the snow finally does arrive salt is more expensive gold and the budget is burst. This phenomenon is usually followed closely by the inability to buy a loaf of bread after 10am due to everyone stocking up should the road become impassible.

3) The worst has finally happened, the road is now impassible due to a land slide on the "Rest And Be Thankful", we are now at the mercy of huge diversions and numerous ferry journey's depending on your destination as there is only one road in and one road out of Argyll but our waterways are immense. This phenomenon is usually followed closely by the inability to buy a loaf of bread after 10am due to everyone stocking up should the road become impassible, are you starting to get the picture?:sad2:

We should all chip in and buy aom a breadmaker! :D

haha, good news, don't bother it appears the Rest and be Thankful will now re-open at around 3 o'clock. Did anybody see why they shut it, I could have got more of the hill in the back of my jeep.:mad:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

BBC News - Slip could close A83 Rest and Be Thankful for 24 hours

Fekin useless, I tell you.:mad:

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

We should all chip in and buy aom a breadmaker! :D

If you do decide to forge ahead with your purchase, I like small tits and a big ass.:embarrest:

its alright saying you can sign a job off but it depends on what the rules are on site . on carrillion jobs you need one scaff at all times with a supervisor ticket and you can only do the seven day inspection and hand jobs over with the advanced inspection . if you have the 5 day supervisor you are classed as basic inspection so cant hand over advanced/design jobs

To be honest Allan I think that is why CISRS decided to produce all this literature as to what every card holder is legally competent to do. I have a lovely wall chart describing it all and there is also a good description on their web site. All the big nationals clamour for the high moral ground trying to out do one another with ever more demands for all sorts of things but the guys doing the job realise it's all smoke and mirrors. I actually prefer when they make outrageous claims like that as I just decline their inspections and the onus falls back on themselves.

its alright saying you can sign a job off but it depends on what the rules are on site . on carrillion jobs you need one scaff at all times with a supervisor ticket and you can only do the seven day inspection and hand jobs over with the advanced inspection . if you have the 5 day supervisor you are classed as basic inspection so cant hand over advanced/design jobs

Bang on answer mate..

Pretty sure you can't sign off advanced jobs if you only have supervisors card mate.. I would go for CISRS advanced card, advanced inspection and scaffold supervisor card...

Yea thats what i said cala,advance and scaffold supervisers and you're covered,no need for advance inspection,advance means you can erect,sign off,and inspect advance jobs,scaffold supervisers means you can also supervise,so by having the two,as i've said your'e covered.cheers(another asda special):cool:

Just booked the supervisor course an the lady said you get to do a basic inspection course as part of it free. I told her I was advanced, could I get an advanced inspec card, she said no just basic. Don't make sense to me, maybe she got her wires crossed.

Top Bottom