Advanced Inspection Course

@ scaff38 hope this helps http://cisrs.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Exemptions-Website.pdf
Or just call Cisrs up direct and ask them on 0844 815 7223.

I did advanced inspector course at safety and access in 2009, the course covered everything relevant to scaffolding such as tg20, sg4, working at height regs. Since these things change every 5 yrs the 2 day course is a good way to catch up all the new guidence.

Did mine in June, expect an up to date CSCS, or the allowed equivalent, (CCNSG etc) They would recommend an additional course when you phone CSCS, but if you query it with CITB thats the requirement. Two days, was meant to move to three, spent more time hearing stories than learning, a lot in the folders, if you get it for £200, worth it, paid CITB rate for mine.

Thanks for the info Gents, I did check with CISRS last time I was in the UK and I was told for this Advance Inspection card you MUST do the CSCS test.

Maybe things have changes that why I am asking if anyone has received the Advance Inspection card without doing the CSCS test, using one of the acceptable alternatives.

It’s not doing the CSCS test that is a problem, it finding the time to do both when I am next in the UK.

Top Bottom