aberthaw

Who spells anything with a c before a k you f@cking mongo. You were claiming to run the job at aberthaw before you tripped yourself up and showed yourself for the f@cktard you really are.
Sckidoon. Lmfao.
I didn't need to google it to know it wasn't there Einstein.

Hehe got u u gimp .the reason I know your not a scaff is because you bit hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Walk away boy lol

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Walk away boy lol
You don't know a lot then do you. Here's something I do know though, its not me looking for a start is it ?

Walk away boy loel

Can't start Monday coz I've got my sckidoon course and SWIFTYS running it.go away son iv only got so much broadband

Hope you pass.... No really , I think you have a good chance. Just remember not to open your mouth and you'll be ok... Hopefully

Only got so much broadband..... Wot a thick headed bum.... Down and out retard you really are grown up muppet, leave the the scaffolding to the men muppet

can't start monday coz i've got my sckidoon course and swiftys running it.go away son iv only got so much broadband

yawn yawn yawn.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Walk away boy lol

Yawn yawn yawn yawn

Top Bottom