aberthaw

What's that got to do with scaffolding, that's a mining issue ,surely.

It wasn't a custom made capsole (sckidoons ) are available worldwide and used in America all the time.mine was adapted for materials.

Nae bother mate, a sckidoon.
Do you know when you enter a word into google and there is not one single hit, that gives you a fair indication that there is no such item in existence.

Last edited:
Can't believe you pair of halfwits looked it up obviously you two dimwits have been in this trade two shakes of a ducks a/ss if you think they'd send someone down a fracking hole the size of a English girls a.ss hole .fukking dikkheads

Can't believe you pair of halfwits looked it up obviously you two dimwits have been in this trade two shakes of a ducks a/ss if you think they'd send someone down a fracking hole the size of a English girls a.ss hole .fukking dikkheads

me swifty and your mum ?????

Shhhhhhhh u muppet if you got Nout intelligent to say don't say nothing

You looked up SCKIDOON .hehe

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

And a scaff goes down a fracking HOLE you pair of ( look up halfwits on Bing ) lol

popular fella aren't you, you'd probably need to know all about being abandoned in a large mine. It would be useful for somebody with your obvious flair for relationships.

Top Bottom