A question about spigots

Evidently he stumbled onto the forum whilst googling a questions on spigots and went straight to the thread- he wasnt using it as full guidence but assumed it was direct via the sccr lolol - & so spend a while surfing the forum & was quite surprised at the spectrum of knowledge only which he doubted due to the amount of posters who couldnt agree on certain topics.... so the moral is dont think its only scaffs that use this media

in that case......

tg20's and sg's are no longer to be followed the nasc is now in to liquidation as there were trying to produce as many hand books as untied to football tops a season. since this deverstating news there is no longer and rules to scaffolding only common sense it a fully quilfied scaffold put a scaffold up its ok you now dont have to wast money on indapendant inspectiong for the gap left for dashing that now regarded false economy so for thsi day leave it all up to the scaff any questioning of the said scaffold will result in instant ko under section 4 of been a scaffolder .....think this will catch on sp

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Bloody well didnt me when he hit me with it ... how embarrassed i felt when i had to explain that in fact i was the southernpoofter lolo i'll let you imagine the look he gave me ;)

the same look he might of given rob3rt ?????

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quality Marra!

I'm sorry I nearly caused you to have to splice every spig on your site SP....

Do know what marra i think u may be onto something there mate lolo

in that case......

tg20's and sg's are no longer to be followed the nasc is now in to liquidation as there were trying to produce as many hand books as untied to football tops a season. since this deverstating news there is no longer and rules to scaffolding only common sense it a fully quilfied scaffold put a scaffold up its ok you now dont have to wast money on indapendant inspectiong for the gap left for dashing that now regarded false economy so for thsi day leave it all up to the scaff any questioning of the said scaffold will result in instant ko under section 4 of been a scaffolder .....think this will catch on sp

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

the same look he might of given rob3rt ?????

Feck sakes marra,the vietmanese posts are easier to read than your's lol,well done to your team,though i still took a hefty wad as consolation,hehe:cool:

Feck sakes marra,the vietmanese posts are easier to read than your's lol,well done to your team,though i still took a hefty wad as consolation,hehe:cool:

dont tell me you bet against you own team ???? tut tut thats worse than the tevez move or ther owen move to united shame on you lol well thasts me for the season twice in 1 season does me lol

You prob wont bleave it flinty but i swear he pulled me into the site office & showed me it on his laptop....

dont tell me you bet against you own team ???? tut tut thats worse than the tevez move or ther owen move to united shame on you lol well thasts me for the season twice in 1 season does me lol

I gamble with my head,not my heart,i also done suarez and liverpool win 2-1,RVP and united winning 2-1 paid 25-1,happy consolation prize;)

It says.....

in that case......

TG20's and SG4's are no longer to be followed. The NASC is now gone into liquidation as they were trying to produce too many hand books. Since this devastating news there is no longer rules to scaffolding, only common sense. If a fully qualified scaffolder put a scaffold up its ok, you now don't have to waste money on independent inspection. So from this day forth, leave it all up to the scaffolder. Any questioning of the said scaffold will result in instant KO under section 4 of "been a scaffolder" .....

Think this will catch on sp

I would like to take this opportunity to point out this is not the view of the SCCR

Bloody well didnt me when he hit me with it ... how embarrassed i felt when i had to explain that in fact i was the southernpoofter lolo i'll let you imagine the look he gave me ;)

haha, ffs this thread just gets better and better.:laugh: Do you reckon he is still on here reading this?

I would hate to explain on any site why I call myself the Southernpoofter.:laugh::laugh:

Oh, awe the comedians are oot the nicht.:laugh:

Your right, they wear trews, it's easier when handling the crans of herring.;)

That's going to be my war cry for years to come.:laugh:

And yes, I have used spigots in hemps to deal with cut tubes or slight ground level changes. Unlike some we have never purported to be perfect.;)

Honestly here aom if you dont stagger ledgers and standards correctly they will pull you and make you change them!!

Ask the driver to top one out if he manages to do it tell him to do the rest and you can drive his wagon

Top Bottom