1,000 posts

Yep its that time, 6 week holidays the 11 year old kids are bored and sign up to forums to give abuse. Now run along little child and go and play knock and run , its good exercise

better watch yourself mate... He'll be after you next..lol

better watch yourself mate... He'll be after you next..lol

I'm not scared

159_internetwarrior0or__600_x_7001.jpg

:D

Killing Machine required for new company. Must hold advanced gold mass murderers card and have 10 years experience. Must have own bullet proof vest and weapons.Company will supply body bags.

HSWT - legend mate lol

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Ben your such a pri.ck, once a pri.ck always a pri.ck

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws]Mongo knocks out a horse! - YouTube[/ame]

This was based on Ben 'The killing machine' Flynn

f*ck me i cant stop laughing well i he shouldnt have left it wide open with the name powerful scaff pmsl

scaff1989, that is fu.cking rotten lol, i bet thats what bens misses ars hole look like after all the scaffolders she has had in her

scaff1989, that is fu.cking rotten lol, i bet thats what bens misses ars hole look like after all the scaffolders she has had in her

lol its off rotten .com there some belters on the but not for the faint hearted lol have a ganders marra theres some bad yans like shows ya a pic of an attempted suicied with shot gun to face its rotten lol maby it was suicied maby it was benny hill i mean benny flynn lol

haha lee that is his picture and off his Bukkake girlfriend.

a picture of ben he see's in the mirror

images

and the reality picture

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Clicked the facebook link and it said 6 friends in common of which stav , martin honour and maidstone scaffold was 3 of them
No he aint slagged you off - but i know stav and all his brothers quiet well

Facebook link is 6 posts back up

Na not stalkin ha

Cala let's me, when you get back to uk, get a flight to Stanstead and I will punch you all over the airport you slag

Shut it u gay Essex cun.t..... tell u what I'll nip down and shag ur bird again if she fancies it..lmfao...

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Cala let's me, when you get back to uk, get a flight to Stanstead and I will punch you all over the airport you slag

" cala lets me " whats that mean.. ?? u thick cun.t...

Lets meet you tosser, don't mock me or I will beat you to a inch of your life and take your money

you really need to brush up on your english grammer.. not only are you a thick cun.t ... your a thick cun.t who can't spell.. as for your bird.. she loved it last time mate.. go on treat her.. i could send a picture for her to drool over while your showering you fat ****..lmfao

Top Bottom