1,000 posts

Cala don't slag essex area off, or I will met you and smash you up so bad, you will be bed bound for life!

Well, I'm an ex pro MMA fighter and boxer mate, so if u wanna meet up when I'm back in the UK... good luck with that one..lmfao... u fukin essexx thick cun.t..

Well, I'm an ex pro MMA fighter and boxer mate, so if u wanna meet up when I'm back in the UK... good luck with that one..lmfao... u fukin essexx thick cun.t..

Sorry .. you have scared the **** outta me now, i am never coming back to the UK now... I don't want to get hammered by an " illegal street boxer " whatever one of those is... please aqccept my apologies mr Flynn... I am even too scared to check you out on facebook or Google for fear of being traced.....

Cala I knew you was a pussy, you must off googled me, I'm the face of the underworld, I dont even really need to do scaffolding no more, that's how good I'm getting.

Couldnt be arsed googling you pal, but you must be awesome...lmfao...

Cala I knew you was a pussy, you must off googled me, I'm the face of the underworld, I dont even really need to do scaffolding no more, that's how good I'm getting.

Ahh Essex Boys. I read the book years ago. Didnt they end up dead in a Range Rover shot by a couple of villains from that big city nearby?

Ahh Essex Boys. I read the book years ago. Didnt they end up dead in a Range Rover shot by a couple of villains from that big city nearby?

saw that film, aren't Essex boys a bit thick and lean to homosexuality aswell..lmfao... Oh no... I'm gonna get threatened by " Big guns " again...lol...

Couldnt be arsed googling you pal, but you must be awesome...lmfao...

I've googled him cala

Internet-Warrior.jpg

:D

I'm a killing machine and your my first victim

if your saying your a proven killing machine then why would cala only be your 1st victim would you not have to have a trail of destruction follow you to claim this????please think before you post mince.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

The offer is in the table come to Essex and you will be leaving in a body bag, all you had to do us say sorry now, I will hunt you down like predator does in predator 1

do the predators hunt any diffrently in the following predator films?????to much tv for you mike!!!

Killing Machine required for new company. Must hold advanced gold mass murderers card and have 10 years experience. Must have own bullet proof vest and weapons.Company will supply body bags.

pmsl dont forget the beams too :laugh:bench prss a couple while shooting people

the master would bang this kunt out a say or he would just hire a team of heavies to do it ben flynn beware you could end up in a world of hurt.

Yep its that time, 6 week holidays the 11 year old kids are bored and sign up to forums to give abuse. Now run along little child and go and play knock and run , its good exercise

Top Bottom