Work over christmas

ive had time to reflect on my comments and i would like to say for the record that im very sorry i over done it,over cooked it etc etc. my judgement was very wrong.Again i regret my posts very much.for wot its worth.

Last edited:
not good enough,bolt

what do you want me to do?? slash my wrist?? im big enough to admit i was wrong to say such things. you will find it hard to find another bloke thats helped people as much as me let me tell you.fact.i went over the top and i regret it.if sum of you judge me on them posts then thats your right.im miles away from perfect but when im wrong i say im wrong at any cost.

glad you find it funny son. I didnt av to come back on this thread and apologize but i did because it was the right thing to do.After looking back i understood that is was a sensitive supject. After all we spill blood in the same mud. I doubt any member of the forum is perfect. Again heres my hand his my heart..........

I thought scaffolders were......like dogtanian and the 3 muskys......all for one and one for all....but no there's a bunch of scummy back stabbers willing to go up and continue as if fucck all is happening.....shame on you whoever you may be....i hope you dont sleep very well and they bump your wages.

Good luck to all the lads that are getting paid off, hope you find work asap.

The very transient nature of our industry has always been to keep urself self reliant & in work -as much as people on here have some strong leftie union views requarding employement & rights etc its only fair to say at this stage of the thread it is an open forum & even if you disagree with members like rob-(who has been a member on her for a long time ,often with advise or help for other forum member) its not right to condem or vilify them for their views, anymore than it is too slag off with such venom FSS who as a forum sponser helps this forum to continue & allows you to express your views.
as much as i think its almost criminal the way these guys have been layed off & then attempted to be subsittuted with agency labour i dont think fss is to blame after all theyre there to provide a service to both their clients- scaffolder & contractor alike & if they didnt do that, then the contractor would proberbly import foreign labour & never re-employ british labour again.
There are a lot of youngsters in the game now that have never been involved with unions & tbh in nearly 30 years on both sides of the spanners i have never been in a union or union run job so for all you older/ industrial scaffs you'll have to excuse & take with a pinch of salt posts within this thread that may not be to your own views.but i am shocked by the views of some on here that as moderators should moderate their own posts

Last edited:
very good mate.spoken like a true true man.i wish i had been more diplomatic on the matter.But after all sticks and stones. good day gentlemen.

Under Union regs a company can't offer another mans job to anyone else whilst in dispute. I'm not loosing site of who the real c.unts are the primary contractor Petrofac and Bilfinger management Sc.um.

It's also a fundamental principle in employment law.

Rob, Whilst I Found Your Comments Really In Poor Taste You As A Scaffolder Should Know That If You Stab One Of Us We All Bleed, And Really I Think Your Comments Were Misjudged, You Have Come On The Forum And Apologised For Them, I Am Prepared To Accept Your Apology, It Takes Courage To Do What You Have Done Here Tonight, Your Views Are Polar Opposite To Mine But Thats Life, Take Care And Have a Nice Christmas.

Rob, Whilst I Found Your Comments Really In Poor Taste You As A Scaffolder Should Know That If You Stab One Of Us We All Bleed, And Really I Think Your Comments Were Misjudged, You Have Come On The Forum And Apologised For Them, I Am Prepared To Accept Your Apology, It Takes Courage To Do What You Have Done Here Tonight, Your Views Are Polar Opposite To Mine But Thats Life, Take Care And Have a Nice Christmas.
Thank you very much Gerscaff. i dont take your forgiveness lightly.People will judge me on this and thats a real shame but i will take it. Im the most loyal man on this earth and would rather have no work if it ment screwing another man over.

Then Why Say What You Said My Friend? Every Single One Of Us Has At Some Time Been Stiffed By Either A Company Or An Agency, Its Not A Nice Feeling, I Will Not Judge You, You Have Your Views And They Are Totally Different To Mine But Thats What Makes This Forum, I Hope You Keep Posting Rob Cause There Nothing Better Than A Lively Debate.

totaly changed your whole tune,what an idiot you are.

Again the word idiot.....?......99% of what i sed was spoken from the heart not the head.I stand up and tell you i was wrong i say im wrong but for the right reasons.But wot i sed was on a personl level to individuals and thats wot i regret.As i dont no these men.AND let me be even more truthfull!!!!! i was steaming!!! my hands are up. nothing else to say. i hope every man on here has a very merry christmas.:eek::eek::eek:

You have to eat your humble pie pal. You mention the word "idiot" I won't digress what you pm'd me but it was a long those lines, you have "manned up" "boy" and admitted any wrong doing.

Feelings are running high when friends & family have lost jobs and scabs are coming in and taking those jobs.

I'm much more polite on line, than I am in person in these situations because everyone is Muhammad im'ard Bruce Lee on a faceless forum.

Last edited:
Right lads let's forget what's happen.its Christmas let's party lol.time to forgive and forget.new year,new start for all...by the way merry Christmas to all the lads on here.hope you all get totally wasted over the holidays.lol

@ Rob Mack…

We all make statement and or actions that on refection would be perceived as being distasteful or ill thought out…thats the nature of us humans…let him without sin cast the first stone…an Individual has no case to answer, he is answerable only to himself…looks like you have recanted and thats takes balls…

That said you did leave yourself wide open for a slaughtering...

Garry...

Well well ffs,here you are on here selling your shyte wanting fellow scaffs to go into a union disputed job,
You agencies really are lower than snakes this just proves how low you will stoop just to get money and put fellow scaffs in the fireing line of other fellow scaffs I say this to all fellow scaffs if you carry on working for these vermin you will fatten the rat up,ffs and all other agents are not wanted in our industry.
Referring to one scaff saying its dog eat dog then that is his personnel preference and stands as a minority in a majority of strong dedicated scaffs that stand together,as for treading on agency scaffs toes there is an old saying in our game they have to work for agencys because no one else will employ them ,
what sort of scaff needs to work for these rats when the game is booming?.
ANSWER THE INTOLERABLE UNTOUCHABLES WHO NO COMPANY WILL EMPLOY sorry if this upsets any agency scaffs but my dealings with em is they work for agents because they are incompetent of meeting targets for the companies who need them to pull their finger out but cant,
and to all dedicated hard working scaffs my hat goes out to you and say stay together always and rid our trade of agents ,
I would like to wish fss a merry Christmas but I cant I hate them so much it makes my blood run cold,scc

Top Bottom