work in Australia

Hi iv part 2 and intresterd bin a scaff for 10 yrs and worked on different types of scaffold il send my c.v to u tonite.wen do u need lads and with me beeing under 30 would i hav to sort my own working visa out. Thanks

alrite lee.i applied 3 weeks ago and havnt got a reply.at a guess id say there was alot of c.v.s sent to them,what about you mate.you hear back yet?

nice one andy.so how long do you think it will be before you head out there.did you have an interview mate?

Cheers General manager and andy

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

are you under 30 andy or is it a 475 visa mate

cheers gm and andy.

cant believe i left it so long to join im slowly getting addicted to it lol

Alrite liverscaff sounds like andys getting some where i still havent heard owt but will keep u posted

Its a 457 4 year visa i believe..think you can only work for that company alone while your there.agc where tryin to get them temporary work permits to bring scaffs nd laggers over to karratha ive been told.

O rite lads had an email askin if i was happy with the terms of the visa i replyed i was so just hav to wait and see wot happens

hi lee, i had the same email mate, ive told them im still willing to start for them, so like yourself and many others, im just waiting to hear now, let you know as soon as i know

Top Bottom