un fuckin belivalble

cozzy

Reaction score
worked hard for this company got sent to a job that had been condemend by the h&s not my job told by the gaffer to sort it out or they will lose the contract sorted it out did 2 other jobs bang on so the client was well happy got back to the yard and got a wks notice.
what pissed me off the most is that the lad who put the **** job up hasnt been given the notice what the ****.
i some times wonder why i bother

anyway on the look out for work anyone got/know of anything 20 years in the game advanced safty passport all the usual **** willing to travel

Sorry to hear that Cozy, hope you find something soon.

sorry to hear this

where abouts are you?

i still cant work out why i have been paid in the past to snag other peoples work

surely they should snag at their own cost (put it up right in the first place)

Hopefully somethings turns up for you Cozzy. Try and keep your sh*t together and work your weeks notice, dont give him any excuse to knock any money and hand back what gear he's supplied you, you know the score :noworry:

were only numbers at the end of the day does piss you off though exspecially when people are left even though management know there ***** but they keep em cos of service and dont wana law suit against them.fcukem.

i thought a scaffold firm is only as good as its scaffolders

its **** when you take pride in your work and do the graft and then some.... i've learned over the years that how good you are at your job makes no difference...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

they never no wot they have thats there trouble mate

worked hard for this company got sent to a job that had been condemend by the h&s not my job told by the gaffer to sort it out or they will lose the contract sorted it out did 2 other jobs bang on so the client was well happy got back to the yard and got a wks notice.
what pissed me off the most is that the lad who put the **** job up hasnt been given the notice what the ****.
i some times wonder why i bother

anyway on the look out for work anyone got/know of anything 20 years in the game advanced safty passport all the usual **** willing to travel

where are you based and who were you working for...

Thats absolute ***** m8.If ya got ya nuclear clearance cps construction want men to start monday £14 an hour 10 hr days for 4 month wnated me to start on monday but aint got the clearance. Good luck and nothing gets a good scaff down. As a scaff we ave the last laugh.

wheres that at coatsy and have you got a number for cps construction cheers m8:blink1:

Top Bottom