Scaffolders DSG - Heathrow

Taig??? New one on me the one i know is Fenian watched my bhoy mate go mental over that one lol

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Welcome old mucker ;)

God save the queen bobby enough said!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

They really don't like taig lol

Did have a British flag to go with it but my accounts fuked can't upload pics in my signature at the moment waiting for admin to sort it out!!!

Driving me mental lee it's not that flag I want up might put that selfie of me in my avatar in the signature make it bigger ;)

Big dog, when are you going to stop barking and bite!?? All I'm saying is if you were prepared to roll over when the poles come over 5 year ago and let them undercut everyone's wages so the likes of yourself was happy to do a 40 hour week for a loaf of bread and a bit of spam then you can't pipe up now because the sweaty socks got in on it.Fair game if you ask me!?

They have never affected me or my working life.... u lot wanted out so the taigs will never be welcome in my eyes that's all I'm sayin

I'm not sure if I'm agreeing with your racial tones big dog......It doesn't matter how big you are or how loud you bark you will never be able to stop a man from travelling elsewhere to make better money-English,Irish,Scots or poles.Thats life mate.Its a cruel mistress.

I'm not being racist at all and I never said I can stop them.. I said I don't like it. Voting yes and not getting it yet still travelling to England for work. If they don't want to be part of us go home simple..

By your logic big dog's b0llocks, every Englishman working in Scotland in Nigg Bay, St Fergus, Bifab, off the coast of Aberdeen on the rigs or any number of other lucrative contracts should f@ck off. I'd never dream of suggesting such a thing to my English brethren though. It's a free market economy my man, which includes your right to move around to sell your labour. Weren't you on that sh1thouse Belfast job recently. If you're going to be a travelling man, at least make sure it's an earner.:noworry:

Last edited:
Did you honestly think if the yes vote for independent Scotland went through then that would stop Scottish people travelling south for work and English couldn't venture in to Scotland.It was only 49% that said yes! Let's look at the bigger picture brother...I've served this country albeit in a Scottish infantry Regiment I've fought along side English soldiers, not because I had to because we chose to.If Russia comes calling or North Korea and we had to fight against anyone outside Europe you wouldn't be telling the dirty Scots or the Teigs to **** of because we all stand together in battle mate! Shoulder to shoulder regardless of where in the UK you are from.Always remember that

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I rest my case Stonedrose1

I was in northern ireland uk yes... not on the oneway job tho lol..
I was stating them who voted yes should stay at home and if a English man wants to work in Scotland he can because just like northern ireland England own it.

Scots will always travel south and English will travel north for work my opinion won't ever change that... but I won't change my opinion either. Red White and blue of Scotland are welcome to jobs in England

Come on let's all have a huggle.......��������

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Bobby SAS are predominantly ex parachute regiment.Im not sure where from exactly if I'm honest.Its secret ;-) I just hope if theirs any of us sweaty's in it they never have to rescue Bigdigallwaysbarksbutneverbites!

Come on let's all have a huggle.......��������

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Bobby SAS are predominantly ex parachute regiment.Im not sure where from exactly if I'm honest.Its secret ;-) I just hope if theirs any of us sweaty's in it they never have to rescue Bigdigallwaysbarksbutneverbites!

I'm sure he could handle himself mate :laugh:

Top Bottom