Quality of training

I feel the training in our industry is very poor ,these young guys are been sent on these courses with no real depth of experience ,ie having worked with a charghand for some time ,but the scaffold compaines have to be seen to be sending there young men for tickets, to soon in my opinon ,the training organisations are only intrested just like the scaffold compaines in making money,it"s very sad ,of course they have to make money,but why at such a cost to the scaffolders who already have had to take a pay cut due to the recession ,the NASC are no doute taking there cut ,if they spent as much time and money on giving us guys some degree of protection and rights as they do with everything else,that for a start would improve things no end.

so the general consensus is that the nasc need to invest more in training?
there is a proposal to increase the cisrs courses from a 2 week block to 4 weeks (in 2 seperate blocks 6 months apart)
this would give lads time to further their skills and produce their portfolios.
the feedback we have been given so far is quite positive and i believe its going to vote later this year.

You've took your time joining you old fart !!
Still checking lads levels ? I thought you were serious when you asked for mine !!
If you've finished with those photo's post them back mate so I can post them on here

RV

Top Bottom