No respect

Ive been doing it fourteen years, streets, industrial and commercial, from terrarced fronts to cantilever drops off 100 foot high buildings. im part two and only got it last year, when i was on my course there were lads who couldnt base out a 13 foot independant telling me what to do. its the nature of the game run before you can walk, they sit in the pub telling people im a well 'ard scaff when actually they cant even labour!

There are lads at the firm where i am working now and two of them were taught by one svaff and you should see their faces when it comes to something like a temp roof or you give them a support drawing and they look at it upside down then give it you back cos the scale rulers not a primary school one.

every frim has its donkeys that can do as theyre told and graft it also needs the lads who can think to tell the donkeys what to do, this is what makes firms good people who can listen and do what theyre told, it works down the line management tell supervisors, supervisors tell chargehands, chargehands tell second spanners and labourers just make brews and play on their phones!

Well said I esp like the bits you mentioned about sitting in the pub and bragging about being a well ard scaff just cause they have a fu**ing bus ticket. and the bits about labourers making tea and playing on phones could not have got that more right.
Infact Monday New rule labourer can only use his phone in the lorry otherwise it gets thrown. (except my boss when he labours for us

The ones who make the big noise are usually the chancers,who become very quiet when faced with a dilema to overcome,they suddenly need a 5hite or to make a phonecall in a bid to save face,nowt better than seeing a confused gobshite turning to jelly when under a bit of pressure.:D

The ones who make the big noise are usually the chancers,who become very quiet when faced with a dilema to overcome,they suddenly need a 5hite or to make a phonecall in a bid to save face,nowt better than seeing a confused gobshite turning to jelly when under a bit of pressure.:D

dunno if its just me but a simple chimeny saddles seems to stump them.

I remember the first time out on my own was confronted with a big fu*k off bay window with lower sloping roof. All i did was call up my old chargehand and told him. he said "you know how to do it get a ciggerete look at it and think"

F**k wondered why I used to smoke 60 a day!!!!

My labs drives me to it now esp today when he crushed my hand between a brace with a 20.
He was met with a loud shot tool blet thrown at him while being called a usless c**t and told to get the bus. after the pain stopped i did actually apologise as unlike most labs he is a likeable lad.
to top the day off i jumped off a swaybrace with a bucktet on my shoulder through a high lift misjudged my landing hit the crate and twisted my ankle to fu*k. to top it off baby seagulls were on the dorma roof spent the good part of the last hour under attack. so much for trying not to hit the pub afterwork i needed it today

Top Bottom