New scaff!!

Jw97

Reaction score
Yes the boys,
I am new to the scaffolding industry. I'm excited to join this forum to learn from experienced professionals and to gather valuable tips and advice that will help me excel in my new career.

I'm particularly interested in understanding the best practices for safety, the most efficient methods for setting up and dismantling scaffolding, and any recommendations for essential tools and equipment. Additionally, I would love to hear about any certifications or training programs that you believe are crucial for someone just starting out in this field.

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance. I'm looking forward to engaging with you all and becoming a skilled scaffolder with your help.

Whilst scrolling through Twitter the other day, I stumbled upon the scaffoldersforum. What an incredible idea – a place for scaffolders to connect and share their experiences!

I’m Ian, a surveyor at Sam Scaffolding London, and I’ve been part of this industry for about 20 years.

Here at Sam Scaffolding, we are always on the lookout for skilled scaffolders to join our team. Based in North London, we offer a range of opportunities for those in and around the London area. If you’re looking for work and have a passion for scaffolding, we’d love to hear from you!

Feel free to reach out to us via Twitter or directly through our website.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Best regards,

Ian

Top Bottom