men sacked due to tg2008

I was looking forward to a youtube vid of the fated expedition in Libya or wherever it was, who could forget those words " hundreds applied , six were chosen" turned out to be the greatest wind up ever.

Algeria. "Hundreds applied, six were chosen and none went". Great job that one!!

I hate it when a legitimate "men sacked due to tg 2008" thread gets hijacked by people talking about a nobody!

I was looking forward to a youtube vid of the fated expedition in Libya or wherever it was, who could forget those words " hundreds applied , six were chosen" turned out to be the greatest wind up ever.

Algeria. "Hundreds applied, six were chosen and none went". Great job that one!!

I hate it when a legitimate "men sacked due to tg 2008" thread gets hijacked by people talking about a nobody!
Marvellous stuff , I had posted quite a serious thread earlier , but alas , we've again resulted to p*ss taking in the true spirit of scaffolding. Algeria, well remembered HSWT mind you I'm surprised any of us were able to forget such was the magnitude of that particular job.....

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Why don't you ask him mate.

The little prick is still hanging around on here pretending to be a northerner.
Has he grown a tash Phil and started racing pigeons ?

Marvellous stuff , I had posted quite a serious thread earlier , but alas , we've again resulted to p*ss taking in the true spirit of scaffolding. Algeria, well remembered HSWT mind you I'm surprised any of us were able to forget such was the magnitude of that particular job.....

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Has he grown a tash Phil and started racing pigeons ?

Well considering he already looked like a coal miner, I suppose he was halfway there, anyway.

Have done single bay brace all my life,they can whistle Dixie if they think I am gonna change at my age.

Somewhere on a rig in an oil field in the North Sea a portly Essex scaffolder's ears are on fire.:laugh:

Last edited:
Either that or he's on his way back to meet vllb at liverpool st station for another go with the handbags. Just dont tell happy as he'll be upset if they dont meet again.

Somewhere in an on a rig in an oil field in the North Sea a portly Essex scaffolder's ears are on fire.:laugh:
Portly, oil , fire rig and Essex are words I'd not naturally put in one sentence. However having never met this tubular legend I'll have to take your word for it.

Top Bottom