is this one mans forum

No marcus, he,s been posting on other threads. Think he made his point and not posting on this one anymore.

Question answered . Its not one mans forum, Amen:D

Sorry I,ve been sat looking at my phone the last twenty minutes waiting for it to explode

that really made me smile- just had a picture in my minds eye of it lolo

now i'm no fan of mr spileburg but i must say the comments on here now are getting quite nasty and cant be good for the forum - althougth the length the thread is feeding jasons ego and now you started on ian you really shouldnt be on here starting on everyone but i do agree wiv a lot of wot ur sayin but maybe better off on a pm then open forum,

you could have learnt alot from the algeria thread but he had that taken off so it wont be long till this one bites the dust

i understand spielburgs got his own little fan club and thats wot gets him off so best just tollerate the knobbhead and try to ignore him cos either luv him or hate him just like marmite...you aint gonnna get rid of that horrible taste

feck sake chaps been off the Forum for 2 weeks to return to this PMSL

carry on regardless :nuts:

that really made me smile- just had a picture in my minds eye of it lolo

now i'm no fan of mr spileburg but i must say the comments on here now are getting quite nasty and cant be good for the forum - althougth the length the thread is feeding jasons ego and now you started on ian you really shouldnt be on here starting on everyone but i do agree wiv a lot of wot ur sayin but maybe better off on a pm then open forum,

you could have learnt alot from the algeria thread but he had that taken off so it wont be long till this one bites the dust

i understand spielburgs got his own little fan club and thats wot gets him off so best just tollerate the knobbhead and try to ignore him cos either luv him or hate him just like marmite...you aint gonnna get rid of that horrible taste

Oh yes... having random c.ockheads slag my family off really does it for me... so much so i aint really been posting here.

Also: Fan club?? They are called FRIENDS... If you wasnt such a f.ucking chump you'd have a couple on here.

Problem people have with me, im a grafter... i work hard, i put myself out to better things for me and my family. I push myself constantly. I try new things, like my Twitter/Video things. I make some f.ucking effort and im NOT a snidey grassing piece of ****, also i say things that few have balls to. They think it... but wont say it, due to being f.ucking spineless.

If thats a problem, then its YOUR problem - not mine.

THATS what i feel the problem is.
No ego... i have no need to beat my chest. I know my limits and know my faults and i have MUCH MUCH more good things about me then bad.

And frankly im getting sick of c.unts like you to keep going on about it.
Grow the f.uck up you f.ucking sad sad c.unt!

One day eventually ill bump into everyone while working who has a problem with me and then you can tell me to my face exactly what you think.

Untill then sort your life out.

Until then: get a f.ucking life.
Thanks.

"One day eventually ill bump into everyone while working who has a problem with me and then you can tell me to my face exactly what you think."....

shouldnt you be worried about keza?? he can brek a man y'know?

i named him it after all his blogs and utube exploits - but am changing it to "
Marmite man" now,

marmite- as for the line about friends- its so childish you gotta be joking pal, just cos they look at ur tubes or comment on a open forum dont make them ur friends, just means they luv to watch u make an even bigger knobb of urself which a lot of people already think....all these surposed job offers etc are proberbly just a figment of your imagination (a bit like algers)..but what you need to start asking yourself is after looking at urtube,and linkdim and twatter all telling the world what a big brave bestest in the world scaffolder u are...they are then linked over to this forum ,where a quick look around at ur posts and threads will show you up for what u really are, a loud mouthed no-all with delusions of grandeur, who likes to talk for the sake of talking while tryin to give it the large.....after the 10k or so on the forum plus the 6K of veiwers on urtube
get to see what ur really about , i'm sure ur job offers will come floodin in ...all in need of a new village idiot

Last edited:
Is This Goddam Slagging Never Gonna Stop, Its Really Getting Boring Now Gents.

This Hotspanners seems a really nice bloke , empty vessels make more noise,you do have a lot to say about one man ,its called character assassination :sick:,good luck in your new job on hate.mail@whyme .com .:)

tube and fitting is all it is lads?:D:

way too personal and over the top theres crack and theres crack but this is crap,no lad here needs or deserves this pish does the forum no favours either.

Well I think your all cnuts.
Just thought I would throw that in there.

hey we cant all be in the marmite fan club.its only him got a problem wiv and i often leave advise and help for others,u should see the PMs if u think i'm the one with the problem
character assination ,i hardly think ....he does that all on his own

and hey i didnt start this thread ,but am only one of several with the same mindset

You are without doubt a great poster hotspanner and a source of some nougats of information and you are quite entitled to like or dislike who you want but can you not put this one to bed?

Top Bottom