Impact wrench hilty

You have to look pretty deep macca but fortunately there are still plenty good young ones out there.

Difficult to get lads to get out of bed these days with all the welfare their actually worse off if they work but let's not get all political lol

Yeah herd that Mikita always make gd tools but there very pricey wait a wile for one f them sweet talk wifey round lol

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

No we won't but thanks both for the imput best get off promised the ball an chain a nice nite an bin sat on here most of the evening loooool

Difficult to get lads to get out of bed these days with all the welfare their actually worse off if they work but let's not get all political lol

Sad but true.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Yeah herd that Mikita always make gd tools but there very pricey wait a wile for one f them sweet talk wifey round lol

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

No we won't but thanks both for the imput best get off promised the ball an chain a nice nite an bin sat on here most of the evening loooool

:sick::sick:

Yeah I no now she put big brother on nothin great about watching washed up celebs shame play station net work down

FFS, you are better shootin the sh1t on here as watching that, tell her to get the kettle on and light you another fag.:cool:

Remember mate if you bye from the uk u get life time guarantie n they promise to get u a new one out within three days if it brakes they won't with a yank one

tendanitusd by any chance can you get it in your rist and it stop you bendfing it up and down lol rivet gone in me spanner so got a spare till its welded and its about 2 inch shorterr tham my normall spanner so every fgitting need a wack ti the bascvk of the spanner hand asndf not only that av been left with a wagon full of stripped jobs so fitting were naff and were snapping on us i was praying to find a makita or hilti on the job lol

To be honest why would you bother unless ur on price when u could just plod on with ur spanner. The only reason I got one coz I only get paid for the jobs I put up and gets the gear back in the yard faster.

Know what your saying woodsie,im no on price and didnt really want to give up me spanner for a drill for them reasons,i said why should i pay out on a drill when the boss men themselves admit we turn out more work with a drill but they wont pay for the drills for us to use and we get paid the same wage whatever we choose to use.
But of course eventually most of the lads wanted to give the drills a try regardless of i.e what its costing them[about £20.00 a month off hilti],it's then nigh on impossible to stay sane and use fittings after the majority on the firm have drilled them to death,so of course reluctantly mysel and a fair few others had to take up the drill just to keep our sanity,not to mention you also the have a load of plodders who are then knocking out more work than what used to be the top boys.
Now a drill/gun/impact wrench convert and would'nt go back to a spanner by choice.
But would love to give it a go on price with me new toy,but it seems the boss mens greed has made price work a thing of the past.

Been shopping around a bit and came to the conclusion that the Hilti and the Makhita are the best so far,though I am tempted by the american 'Milwaukee' wrench with a 3 year warranty. Does anyone on here use them?

I think hatterscaff had one but may be wrong. The link he posted would rip a fitting to bits and would be better put to work changing truck tyres.:eek:

I think he also posted a link to a smaller one but during the early days of the debate no one realised we would be put under the micro scope for over torquing.

What makes the Milwaukee more attractive than the others John?

its called "fleet management" from hilti, a few pence over £20/ month. Get the SIW 22-A. it comes with 3 torque settings of 50/100/150. mine always on 150 but if any one asks i erect using the 50 setting

haha, didn't realise there was one at 50, we have the older one where the smallest setting is 90 but you need that at lest to get 50 in a reasonable time.

Top Bottom