Has anyone got Paul lambert number for capes ???

Not ATM mate Its on my door step waiting to see who has shutdown on there ???

Nice one Marty you knob why don't you pm the number instead of posting it now they will change the number it fucks me rite off when most of us get these numbers over the years and ***** ******* post um..........

Who cares if its a landline and yes they do change numbers you mong you just give a number out to half the country sorry but I keep my numbers to myself now sick of helping others out and getting **** all in return only pals and genuine ppl I've met on here would I pass on numbers too half on here are piggy backing off us who been in the game years to acquire these numbers of good contacts.......!

last time I was over on the Humber bank, it was a closed shop midge,lol...good old days with steadfast midge,

Lol I remember that sod I was trainee then all out the gate stood in steadys yard those were the days when scaffs were top of all trades not bothers bout it being closed shop just some are unreal the take the mick out of phoning out of all fairness it be locals first anyway but around here work is crap need these shutdowns to stay home with the family for a bit you no the score.

aye think it was 95,the first time conoco was a complete shutdown,lambo was a foreman along with steph casey and the crew,bootsy was a fair bloke,took most of the work on job n knock..

worked on conoco scm chemical courtals eggbrough and aberthware for steddys,oh also coryton..met and worked with a lot of good lads of the bank..

Steadfast gone now ,wish I didn't have to say it . Most of directors still on the Humber bank with various firms but they never be the same

Who cares if its a landline and yes they do change numbers you mong you just give a number out to half the country sorry but I keep my numbers to myself now sick of helping others out and getting **** all in return only pals and genuine ppl I've met on here would I pass on numbers too half on here are piggy backing off us who been in the game years to acquire these numbers of good contacts.......!

couldnt agree more me olod knackerslappa:mad:

My brother is Johnno (carl johnson) he started at steddy's, he now lives in New Zealand and works in Australia.

From what I herd there with harsco now but not sure i tend to work away a lot now so you loose contact after a bit......

Top Bottom