G'day from OZ

Little bit cooler today HSWT we'll have to deal with 32 might even wear shoes today,if I get out of the pool.Suppose I better ring those contacts I have and try get some work but Im still in holiday mode.

Wheres orac ? No posts for ages sureley they have internet in oz

I've been stairing at it for the last 2 hours, i think am going blind.

Yeah,know what ya mean Toffee, Will have to put a straitjacket on.

Still here in Adelaide, nothing major to report its all still nuts & bolts but 1/2w instead of 7/16w.

If you all want an update I'll sort sumat tomorrow it's 23:30 here Saturday night & I've had a few IPA'S

Speak soon :)

Ok update as promised, been on a few FIFO to Olympic dam, currently working at angle park in north Adelaide on the urban super way job is 85% system (kwik stage) & remainder tube & fitting.

I've been made up to leading hand few more $'s an hour & look after 6-10 men.

Currently on light duties as Ive split my tendon on my right ring finger ouch.

Overall it's going good weather has cooled down a bit now, we are in autumn so temps have dropped to the 20's & an odd shower.

Ok update as promised, been on a few FIFO to Olympic dam, currently working at angle park in north Adelaide on the urban super way job is 85% system (kwik stage) & remainder tube & fitting.

I've been made up to leading hand few more $'s an hour & look after 6-10 men.

Currently on light duties as Ive split my tendon on my right ring finger ouch.

Overall it's going good weather has cooled down a bit now, we are in autumn so temps have dropped to the 20's & an odd shower.
Good to see you are enjoying it mate.

What's the score with your visa? are you getting your perm residence out of this job?

I've asked the question regarding permanent residency, but there isn't a definate answer, all they said was they'd look at it in 2 years time?

I've asked the question regarding permanent residency, but there isn't a definate answer, all they said was they'd look at it in 2 years time?
So the visa you have only lets you work for the company you are working for now, is that right?

And how long is that visa for and what are they like to work for?

It's a 4 year visa a 457 & they are a good company to work for, I have no complaints 😜

So the visa you have only lets you work for the company you are working for now, is that right?

And how long is that visa for and what are they like to work for?

The 457 visa is transferable if you are going to take a similar position and salary.
E.g you cant go on the visa as a project or construction manager then change it to a supervisor or scaffolder. All the states have different interpretations.

Top Bottom