excuses

paul

Reaction score
How many of us scaffs have gone to a job they really did not want to do and talked themselfs out of doing it , coming up with all sorts of excuses !!

How many of us scaffs have gone to a job they really did not want to do and talked themselfs out of doing it , coming up with all sorts of excuses !!

Have been known to find something that looks unfinished and ring the boss to tell him they are still using it.

Cant get the truck onto site because of the concrete truck/ window truck/ driveway is going down even though no one else is on site

No room on the truck even though you just used every bit of gear on the put up you have just finished.

ha ha, heard most of them but personally I have to use the health and safety side, can't erect on wet steel, lightning storm, harnesses are away getting inspected.

i remember hammering a nail into the wagon tyre cos the job i was on my way to was a nightmare . the gaffer must of suspected this because he told us ton start walking and he would get us picked up

i remember hammering a nail into the wagon tyre cos the job i was on my way to was a nightmare . the gaffer must of suspected this because he told us ton start walking and he would get us picked up
Why didn't you just drive over it ? lol ;)

Last edited:
it was an ancient victorian looking hospital , spooky as fu*k . and we were stripping handraills that had been erected so the slate tiles could be salvaged . basically it meant walking along a hundred year old wall with no roof and a forty foot drop either side .no harnesses and if i remember right six pound an hour

Top Bottom