Ecitb scaffs tkt

Top Man Admin, now we can wait for the next lot of knockers :nuts::nuts:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

F**k me now you can put the name to the pic, bet you cant see the difference.:nuts:

It beggers belief that a organisation like the Nasc can get away with denying perfectly good scaffolders the chance to exercise there right to work in a industry that they have worked for yrs (in most cases) they are a advisory group who think they have the right to dictate, what in fact is there overated opinion of themselves to guys who probably no more about the industry than the (Suits) what amazes me is the top companies in this country who have had guys working for them for yrs suddenly because the Nasc says so they have got to have a certain card to do they job they have been doing for yrs for them , and they go along with them,its like in the old Soviet Regime when you had Boxers who where has good as the Pros,not allowed to fight for a title because they didnt have the correct credentails,also i am amazed that the insaurance companies who have being supplying liabilty cover for yrs on scaffolders with the ecitb cards dont question the change in practice, i would be ? companies who employ young guys with the cards the nasc want everyone to work under, who are giving so much responsibilty ,over guys who have the experience but not the right bit of paper.

Top Man Admin, now we can wait for the next lot of knockers :nuts::nuts:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

F**k me now you can put the name to the pic, bet you cant see the difference.:nuts:

F**K me, I cant see any difference.:D

frightning aom even worse close up lol!!( good words denbo makes up for the few knockers that no nish about the ecitb scaffolder ticket theres opinions and ones that want this ticket to be bannished into thin air. well there going to get egg on there face not alls for the public ears.thanks for the lads that have supported this ticket and thread from the begining.( as vinney would say its been emotional)

Back on the first page, had a drink, you Cissrs guys 18 - 30 are a fuking joke,
how dare talk in the pub that you are scaffolders

Interesting to note that Mr S Hughes states that NASCis now endorsed and recognised by the HSE no where does he claim them to be a legitimate representive of our industry where the endosments are set in stone and made part of the working conditions for the scaffolding industry , some where down the line them endorsments will be removed from the HSE soon as something goes wrong,claiming it was never a part of the HSE practices,only a ENDORSMENT

I would like to see the endorsements as the HSE can not do that as a Government run organisation!!

So I am told!!!:evil::suspicious:

Stewart Quinney
SCCR Chairman

this thread has been running for a year or so now,weather its right or wrong what these ecitb tickets are classed or seen as nowadays,just out of interest the lads who only have these,are you still able to gain and earn as well as the so called desired tickets,or finding it difficult to get graft..

its mainly who you no the same as most jobs on the industry but a lot of firms wont entertain it anymore the problem started late 2010 so most scaffolders got shafted when the work ran out due to the so called trainning being applied. now this ticket as another year some firms will assept it and paye your rate thats on card and some will take the p!ss and paye you what they want had a company the other week that would only assept cisrs as they didnt know were the card stood and asked me to phone or email them when i found out so they could adjust there books to be honnest every lad ive spoken to thats done the part1 as said what a waste of time coffee and being board was the topic part 2 not much beter and these are lads of 21 to 25 that havent even started on the learning road so why put all the ecitb exsperienced scaffolders on the course why should my rate or any other lad that is working be put down to a trainee come the end of year i will tell you why £££££££££££££

I think I would rather chew my own arm off rather than going back to a centre to go through that guff again. You have my sympathy Dico, let's hope common sense prevails.

Aom,common sense prevails,in what regard...if ticket holders knew that the quals they held were going to to be updated or replaced,why if given a few year period did they not upgrade,either by assessed route or otherwise,i had sweet fa 10yrs ago,3 grand later im covered if i come back to the uk,. 10 yrs out the country,if i can see where its going surely these lads can...

I feel 20 years in the game has to count for something, I have also seen first hand what they teach the young guns on part 1 and even part 2 and feel if you cant teach them anything why make them attend the course?

couldnt agree more mate,but principle or not,why havnt some people complied when its obvious its getting outdated..look back in earlier posts certain people say its cost them x ammount in lost wages,if u dont back yrsel,who else will,sorry boys you may not like this but speculate to accumalate..

Daz, it's one of these situations where we are both agreeing but coming to different conclusions. I got my part 1 paid for me and after that I was on my own, but I still think it's wrong that loads of guy's will be unemployable tomorrow but ok today. I'm struggling to think in any other trade that would be allowed to happen. Fair enough, some guy's saw it coming and re-trained, others didn't and need a bit of backing to sort it out, I can't see a problem with that.

couldnt agree more mate,but principle or not,why havnt some people complied when its obvious its getting outdated..look back in earlier posts certain people say its cost them x ammount in lost wages,if u dont back yrsel,who else will,sorry boys you may not like this but speculate to accumalate..

fair comment daz but notification and assesed route wasnt posted through certain leter boxses the money dosent come into it we all know a few weekends and the ticket payes for its self why do another 3 years trainning my self and animal have had the last 10 years with 2 nasc members who have given us all the new regs iam not going to go over olde ground but the bottom line is the dribblers that are comeing into the game is a joke they know who they are thank god some have got a bit of savey as my self and others have said its the principles not the money!!!!

even the news of the world with all there laywers couldnt beat the law times ticking!!! lets hope all sides involved can come up with a sensible solution for the ecitb scaffolder

Top Bottom