Cheaper Scaffold Tags

haha, I knew there was somebody on about deodorant, and theres me thanking him too. T-Animal you got me good.:laugh:

Oops, we're letting the secrets out, just noticed Scafftag have become a sponsor. They might now develop a harder to remove marker,

Top tip if you ever run out of wipes, a can of deodorant works a treat, a little squirt goes a long way, lynx or the gillette range.:idea:

animal thats one usefull tip son , when do you get the time to find this out haha

We've been doing that for ages too :laugh: Another thing is to scribble over the writing with another permanent pen. It makes the ink wet for a short time again letting you rub it out. The deodorant works far better but you don't always have a can to hand do you?

yeh chris@totalscaff.co.uk would be great , i have just spoken to the guy , we are not a surporter of scaff tags as view them as un reusable and over priced , so an alternative on the market would be great

cheers shed ( better ring and ask about royalties)

Of course you can use them again,nail varnish remover ,remover the script ,and your good to go,

Top Bottom