Beams

haha, there is more Jock in you Frederik than you would like to admit.:laugh:

I love that word jobby, just makes me laugh.:laugh:

haha, there is more Jock in you Frederik than you would like to admit.:laugh:

I love that word jobby, just makes me laugh.:laugh:

"JOBBY"
a great word was always used by my old mum and I loved using it when my kids were babys but I thought is was gone until today, belss you all.

My kids are now in their 30's so have moved on to pooh, lacks the distinction of "JOBBY"

Jesus! I mean, really, what were they thinking? Any fool can see that, with the ariel facing west like that, all theyll get is BBC Wales!!!

Looks a wee bit like a DIY builder let loose with his mates scaffolding! Those ridge tiles are taking a lot of weight!

Looks a wee bit like a DIY builder let loose with his mates scaffolding! Those ridge tiles are taking a lot of weight!

Mate, this was erected by a well known firm in my area. Not by a builder. I know that 100%.

That's because he's been busy slashing jobs up all over the country..

Have you done any leaners recently ikram?

"JOBBY"
a great word was always used by my old mum and I loved using it when my kids were babys but I thought is was gone until today, belss you all.

My kids are now in their 30's so have moved on to pooh, lacks the distinction of "JOBBY"

Only on the forum can you go from poor jobs to jobbies in a couple of posts.:laugh:

Glad we could take you back Alan.

We priced this one,thank god we didnt get it.....

I'm sure you would've managed it a little better if you'd got it.... I'm surprised at how many people have commented on it so far (ignoring AOM, Fredrick and Alan talking about "jobbys")

Top Bottom