youngsters forum

dico

Reaction score
sorry to say this but from what i can see as of late this forum is for youngsters just starting out in the game!!! this is no affence to the normal lads that post who ave been in the game a while and no there stuff!! but reading through the threads there mostley youngsters. i have no problem with this everybody needs to start somewhere!!! but there seems to be a lot of un exsperience on this forum as of late call me victor meldrew but i know iam right wheres the olde school scaffolders gone.

everyone has to start somewhere and it is a resource of information for the YOUNG TEAM and for some of the more age advanced
What do you class as OLD could be another Question ;)

Why don't we have an old hands scaffolders forum and a young blood scaffolders forum! That way you can talk about the good old days with all the experienced lads? I bet there's a few of the younguns now will put a few of the more "experienced" lads to shame

It's not a bad plan to have two separate forums, however most of us 'young'uns' will follow you lot because we want to better ourselves, Among the overwhelming amount of banter and abuse on this forum, there is some seriously good bits of information floating about. Which as a Apprentice Designer, I don't really want to miss out on.

you cant beat exp mate been at it 30 yrs and still at it not ready to hang my belt up yet life in the old dog yet

Keep 1 forum Scaffs all Ages

Being an old boy & during sherbert times we avoid talking about good old days mainly our important Topics consist of as T shirt Pics show
Many more available if required

Quote:I bet there's a few of the younguns now will put a few of the more "experienced" lads to shame

Young Bloods yeah yeah same line we gave to our old boys.

Attachments

• securedownloadCAVC0PUH.jpg
    securedownloadCAVC0PUH.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 33
  • securedownloadCAW02VLV.jpg
    securedownloadCAW02VLV.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 39
  • securedownload[4].jpg
    securedownload[4].jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 30
  • securedownloadCA5BWZAV.jpg
    securedownloadCA5BWZAV.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30
  • securedownloadCAUI4JP1.jpg
    securedownloadCAUI4JP1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
You need a good mix of us old dogs and young guns , at the ed of the day the young will only be as good as we teach them to be , same as the best gangs have an older leading hand , a young fixer 2-3 years into the game and a good strong laborer
We need the young guns here Dico mate ;)

Well.... lot of the old uns are down the pub moaning about idiots on a forum and telling everyone who'll listen about that hanger they once did.....

You old uns who have not only worked out how to turn a computer on.... but how to type and click "Post reply" are the unique, talented few. And we applaud you.

Sounds like the scaffolders I meet when they see my designs...

I been doing this for 300yrs and I've never seen so much kit in it. I've never had one fall down. And what are these tie things?

propper

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

back in the day we didnt need drawings or design we new how to do it games gone tits up

Top Bottom