Youngman Easibuild 'v' Boss

Eshezo

Reaction score
Hi,

Hopefully a couple of simple questions for someone...

1/ How can you tell the difference between Youngman Easibuild Scaffolding and Youngman Boss Scaffolding ?

2/ Does Youngman Easibuild fit onto Boss ?

Thanks Shaun

yes please you cann tell difference from a yungman has yungman writtings on it and a boss has a boss writings on it.

a young man fit it to boss with Vaseline easyier

yes please you cann tell difference from a yungman has yungman writtings on it and a boss has a boss writings on it.

a young man fit it to boss with Vaseline easyier

So your saying that Youngman Easibuild will fit into Youngman Boss ?

Hopefully I think I can recall correctly! EASIBUILD was the original Span System made by Youngman. It was 1.3m Wide and at 0.4m Span Centres ... that is a 2.0m High Frame had 5 x Cross Bars.NO Frames had any form of built in Ladder.
BOSS Span is 1.45m Wide and at 0.5m Span Centres....that is a 2.0m High Frame has 4 x Cross Bars. Frames are provided with Built in Ladders and to counter the deeper centres you need to build each Lift with an opposing Ladder Frame.
The only universal Brace was the Horizontal Hand Rail.

As you can obviously see the System Frames are not compatible. Lastly Easibuild is now quite a very old system and some form of ladder access is needed....

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Apologies... the DECKS (due to standard lengths) are still compatible ... but Manufactured totally different to each system... again reflecting the age of Easibuild.

Hopefully I think I can recall correctly! EASIBUILD was the original Span System made by Youngman. It was 1.3m Wide and at 0.4m Span Centres ... that is a 2.0m High Frame had 5 x Cross Bars.NO Frames had any form of built in Ladder.
BOSS Span is 1.45m Wide and at 0.5m Span Centres....that is a 2.0m High Frame has 4 x Cross Bars. Frames are provided with Built in Ladders and to counter the deeper centres you need to build each Lift with an opposing Ladder Frame.
The only universal Brace was the Horizontal Hand Rail.

As you can obviously see the System Frames are not compatible. Lastly Easibuild is now quite a very old system and some form of ladder access is needed....

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Apologies... the DECKS (due to standard lengths) are still compatible ... but Manufactured totally different to each system... again reflecting the age of Easibuild.

Thanks, that gives me some more info, I will now check the spans and see which they match , hopefully I can determine it from there.

rgds

Top Bottom