Young dumb full of cum!

I thought I would be the only one.:D

Another point, I was pricing a job today that was surrounded by lower fragile roofs and I'm struggling to figure out how to do it, was it you that posted pics of the adapter to drill a beam straight in to a wall?

I thought I would be the only one.:D

Another point, I was pricing a job today that was surrounded by lower fragile roofs and I'm struggling to figure out how to do it, was it you that posted pics of the adapter to drill a beam straight in to a wall?

Thats a putlog head aint it?? :sick::eek::eek:

I'm sure I seen it somewhere on here where you can drill an adapter that will take a beam straight into a wall, as opposed to sitting it on the cill, although who would do such a thing.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Thats a putlog head aint it?? :sick::eek::eek:

Don't know is it? I take it it's 2 years older than Moses as banned years ago.

I'm sure I seen it somewhere on here where you can drill an adapter that will take a beam straight into a wall, as opposed to sitting it on the cill, although who would do such a thing.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Don't know is it? I take it it's 2 years older than Moses as banned years ago.

Im only pulling your spanner!! As you said who would do such a thing :D

I havent seen it close up but have seen it in a job. Unless they were putlog adapters with 3 lifts on the beams :eek:;)

This job is going to be a nightmare, front elevation on the pavement is straight forward enough, both gable ends saddled a bit of a hassle as the chimney breast sticks out about 3 foot but the back is a total nightmare about 20m long 12 m high with and old stone stair access sticking out and at least half of it surrounded by lower roofs around the 4m height mark stretching out around 15m from the building. There will be much scratching of heads before I work this one out.:(

I remember that pitcure...bracket into wall thats jointed straight to an alloy beam....looks a nice bit of kit...however....B&P with excalibers is just as good if not better and I bet not a fraction of the cost of the bracket.....

PW when you fix a excaliber to a B+P you use a shim in the band or not ? and if you do does enough of the bolt go into the wall ?
I normally use an expanding anchor with a long bolt :wondering:

This job is going to be a nightmare, front elevation on the pavement is straight forward enough, both gable ends saddled a bit of a hassle as the chimney breast sticks out about 3 foot but the back is a total nightmare about 20m long 12 m high with and old stone stair access sticking out and at least half of it surrounded by lower roofs around the 4m height mark stretching out around 15m from the building. There will be much scratching of heads before I work this one out.:(

I bet its for a major or long term client too?? Never a bitch that you can avoid...hands always tied to do it yourself!

back to the question . the most i carried was 5 galv 21 s with a 5 foot balanced on top. the 5 foot was because my mate had just done 5 21s and i wanted to beat him . i struggle with one at the minute after using lyndons thin gauge tube for the last year .the galv are killing me my backs fooking killing

The heaviest I ever carried was a big fat lazy chargehand, We used to call him Elvis cause his legs used to wobble on the first lift, that was his limit.

PW when you fix a excaliber to a B+P you use a shim in the band or not ? and if you do does enough of the bolt go into the wall ?
I normally use an expanding anchor with a long bolt :wondering:

Yes mate we use a shin and allow enough on the length of the excaliber (Usually 100mm into masonry) or whatever is specified in design....Have pull test to 20kn as well!!

Im sure the drop in is fine but I didnt think they could take a load in shear...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP-sByA-wtQ&feature=related]YouTube - Pride Of Ramport : Nath carrys 3 21ft long tube![/ame]

Paddy my man carried 13 times 13ft boards on my shoulder when working for lyndons,got about 30ft and nearly passed out but it was all fun for the lads who i was working with :embarrest:
******** :wacko:

could you not use a rmd corner bracket excaliber bolted to wall

Top Bottom