You Have Been Warned

rowland ??

I can confirm I did not in any uncertain terms mention the above name and in any way level or suggest spurious comment in regard to the above business or owner.

I do however have witness's to suggest the proprietor enjoys the hobby of photography..........

Last edited:
It would be nice to have the caring member of the public Name and address so the lad's could go round and thank Him/Her personally for showing such concern for their welfare.
The job is hard enough without Joe Public shopping us, Have the HSE started paying for tip-offs?

sg4 is a guidline, not legislation correct me if im wrong.
and i would also like to add that the use of photographs is not permitted without the consent of the persons permission as it breaches privacy laws.
the social security cant use it so what right do the hse have to use it

Your employer has a 'duty of care' to look after, as far as possible, your health, safety and welfare while you are at work so safety guidelines should be followed.
And I'm afraid that when your out and about in public, consent isn't required when photographed just pick up any daily newspaper. The social security also film members of the public especially the ones illegally claiming disability allowance.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I do pal and have no sympathy for smack head junkies

Its not about sympathy, more respecting the dead

safety bloke asked us not to advance the guardrails as he thinks its better for us to stand on a boarded lift not a small platform

gonna miss it when this job is done

That's a strange one Mr B, does he realise what he is leaving himself open too?

Your employer has a 'duty of care' to look after, as far as possible, your health, safety and welfare while you are at work so safety guidelines should be followed.
And I'm afraid that when your out and about in public, consent isn't required when photographed just pick up any daily newspaper. The social security also film members of the public especially the ones illegally claiming disability allowance.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Its not about sympathy, more respecting the dead

i respect the ones that deserve respect them that make a differance or protect others not thiving bag rats but that might just be me

Top Bottom