Wrong think it should be longer

not tonight,had a life time's worth of drink already,jakdan,lol,

as i have said before scaffold courses are attendance only ,very very rarely does anyone fail .so if you have the money for the course you can be a scaffolder if not you cant . doesnt matter if you can do the job or not its all about the money

me and me mate just done a hanger with the help of another 5 scaffs all advanced

they didnt have a clue how to read a drawing

when they eventually climbed out on the beams they didnt put a fitting / butt on the bottom of the droppers they were putting in

so who do you think had to go down them

FFS a it's bad enough having a brickie with a burton in his bucket without giving him a ticket as well. The worlds gone mad when they could get a start on some complicated job and the EICTB & SCORE boy's are being thrown to the wolves. I realise that this is a paper work exercise to allow him to alter his own hop-ups and the like but even that is still a job for an experienced scaff to decide what additional protection may be necessary to protect the lift. A little knowledge is very dangerous.

Spot on brandy,the trouble is what can we do about it. In my opinion the CITB was the worst thing that happend in this game gone are the days when you worked with guys who had 20/30 years experiance to me thats where you learn. Not sitting in a classroom.
Don't know about you oldscaff but iv'e been in the game 35 years and am still learning new things all the time mainly different legislation , but there is loads off **** in my head about scaffolding.I learnt off one off the old hands first then went to college, thats the best way to learn this game.

I Did An Inspection Course Last Year Out Of Nine Students I Was The Only Carded Working On The Spanners Scaffolder, Any Fruit Loop With Money To Burn Could Go On Any Scaffold Course, Iv Been Scaffolding Since 1978 And The Creation Of Cisrs Was One Of The Worst Things Ever To Happen To Us As Scaffolders It Was Far Better As The Citb, Even Then That Had Its Problems

Top Bottom