Would you work off this

Great job..lol musta taken longer to fit putlogs than stick inside standards in.

Quality..... The game kerplunk springs to mind here. Well at least after seeing those pic's I don't feel so guilty about some of the leaners I've thrown up on a Saturday morning. And yes ragscaff, I also see only the yellow end caps, and not putlog adaptors.

Fekking Bosker, Not Seen One Like That In Years, No Wonder Theres Accidents.

Do my eyes deceive me or are those ledgers on TOP of the trannies?:laugh::laugh:
BTW Wimpey sites were still using putlog scaffolds up to 2008 and I think they are still using them as far as I know.

Its wimpey midlands that still use putlog mate. Good mate of mine is a site agent for them.

Is it me or when watching tv shows like grand designs do you always see jobs like this?
It actually looks more complicated than if they had built it the correct way.

in there defence "the pub was calling";) that pretty much all you get on a saturday round here:eek:

I told him not to use it until we came back to put the handrail on. He must have taken the do not use sign off.

looks ok to me whats up with it!! :embarrest:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

subtle joebag very subtle!

Top Bottom