general manager

Reaction score
Just passed this scaffold on my way back from Huddersfield

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
top quality, thats the worse job think i have ever seen, that is a proper 10 minute saturday job:eek:

WTF Bren, i would start a thread as to what is missing from this .........?( i cant even call it a job ) few pole's , clips and planks..!!!!! this guy is really trying to die, putlog utter disgrace..

About to say give that man a drink,he obviously already had a shi@load,get him a visa for Algeria sorted!

Maybe time for some explanation of a putlog scaffold for the ones of us under fifty lol,could give a deeply meaningfull description myself but feel as I've only ever built one on my part 1,the 30 mins lash it up and u can **** off experience wouldn't do it justice,seriously though as I wouldn't put this up as on new builds surely the mortar they use now would stay green for too long,,,,anyone still using these and for what;)

I dont know if they still use them in UK but the putlog adapter was a useful bit of kit if you were trying to get over a conservatory or something like that years ago. Get a hammer and bolster stick the adapter on whatever length of tube you needed and away you go. Obviously had to be a brick wall though lol

Stable as a Table, I especially like the dangerous gas bottle that could explode and scatter your remains once the scaffold collapses and kills you first.

WTF Bren, i would start a thread as to what is missing from this .........?( i cant even call it a job ) few pole's , clips and planks..!!!!! this guy is really trying to die, putlog utter disgrace..

There was 2 guys up there Mick 1 was painting the left side of the bay window

I know my eyes are bad but the top lift transoms look like they have yellow end caps not putlock adaptors!

On my computer cannot blow the view up, there is an inside ledger but they could have 1 putlock each end!!!

Still what a bag of S@@T!!!

Rgascaff

Top Bottom