would you put up with this

benjo0211

Reaction score
8m x 2 lift with a porch in the middle of scaffold, double handrail up sides of roof plus double handrail across ridge. On first lift it has a 8 platform OUT from the independant all boarded and handrailed all for £60

Oh did I mention it takes 2 hours to travel there and I'm in a 7.5 tonne wagon

Am I crazy or desperate lol

No, I would rather give them 60 notes and shut the gates and go for a game of golf.

Past that now got a can of strongbow and on way home just hope I don't run into my boss at yard haha

Benjo,yur off ya nut,hope oldscaff dont read this. :amazed:

Did it cover the diesle???:wondering:

Phillio get him to do the Harrow job ,when/if it comes up!!;)

Sell his fekin wagon:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Benjo,yur off ya nut,hope oldscaff dont read this. :amazed:

Did it cover the diesle???:wondering:

Phillio get him to do the Harrow job ,when/if it comes up!!;)

Whys that then frederik.

Assuming you were two handed.
£60x2=£120 up
£60=down thats £180,and two hour drive in a wagon,thats at least £50 up and the same down,so thats £280,the average price for a solar job as you've described is only £350,so your boss has made £70,and if you throw a labour'er in,he's on a loser,it's not good for anyone but as you say needs must,take the drive time out,and times the jobs by three,is the only way to make money on these jobs imo;)

Thats why i DONT do pricework anymore, lol.

Daywork = I work at MY pace and work as hard as i want. :)

F.uck pricework... all your asking for is to be f.ucked over time and again.

more and more going into the jobs and never getting more money ,fook pricework . firms just using it as an excuse to be able to pay you less than day rate. pricework used to be a way to make good money now its to make sure you do stupid amounts for average money

more and more going into the jobs and never getting more money ,fook pricework . firms just using it as an excuse to be able to pay you less than day rate. pricework used to be a way to make good money now its to make sure you do stupid amounts for average money

Slash , cash , dash they want a 2 bob job doing give em a 2 bob worth ;)

Top Bottom