Would the last one to leave please turn out the lights

You've missed loads bobby lad. I would ring you and tell ya, but i'll have to do it via smoke signals instead.

Only for a week or 2 my dearest then we can carry on the phone sex erm sorry scaffolding logistics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come on then fill me in what's the highlights

F@ckin southern fairies lol. Joke lads, I can't afford the train fare to euston this week n happy isn't about to hold the jackets.

F@ckin southern fairies lol. Joke lads, I can't afford the train fare to euston this week n happy isn't about to hold the jackets.

I dont mind being called a fairy, but i draw a line at a southener SD.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Still tOp in england at the mo den;)

Not for long peachy....
I'll pm you later and give you a heads up on whats been going on pal.

A geordie's a southerner to us savages north of the border den, in saying that I once had a drunken conversation with a Geordie, me slavering in broad Glaswegian and him in Geordie dialect and we understood each other perfectly.:eek:h:

Nowt wrong with geordies eh lad.
My ex wife is one.

Only left her due to the constant farts and facial hair, haha!

Ay can beleive it an all pal.
Call yourself a savage, lilly savage has got more balls than you lot...lol

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

My ex wife is one.

Thats all of them aint in sc@ff..

My ex wife is one.

There's not many men in the UK that will have a bad word to say about Geordie burds lad, eh?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Ay can beleive it an all pal.
Call yourself a savage, lilly savage has got more balls than you lot...lol

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Thats all of them aint in sc@ff..

That's more like it mate, a bit of banter just like we do on site. It's the scaffolder's way. Not like those brickie c@nts.

Its the fine line between slather, banter and keyboard warriorism. Who decides ?

SCAFF1970
WHAT ARE YOU born in Edinbugger claim to be a Yorkie but live in Worcester who hates muzzies but was too busy flower arranging to go to the EDL March on yer doorstep:eek:
stonedrose ive booked my hotel and my ticket dan saff
MAKE ME PROUD SON;)

Feck sake, wstch out happy's had his first drink and is now ready to take on the world.....well england first.

im taking on no cant
I am offering my services to hold the Jackets as i did at great cost and a lot of hassle to my self in a previous forum meet up that never happened
i dont want praise for my actions just trying to get scaffs to settle their differances the MANS WAY as opposed to the shennanigans that have been going on lately;)

Top Bottom