Would the last one to leave please turn out the lights

stonedrose1

Reaction score
What has happened to the once great craic and banter to be found on these hallowed pages? The forum is on its arse in my opinion and is sorely lacking the characters and banter, not to mention the invaluable advice and guidance that not so long ago could be found on here. Too much sh!t being talked by no mark w&nkers. Never thought I'd miss frank111's Friday night ramblings but at least he got into the spirit of it without throwing his rattle out the pram.

The nasc is turning everyone into missarable bast.erds thats why SD. And theres two many keyboard warriors, its funny at first but then it starts to get tedious.

It goes like that sometimes Stone but always bounces back , i log in every day at least once but often dont say fook all ;)

It goes like that sometimes Stone but always bounces back , i log in every day at least once but often dont say fook all ;)

I know what you mean mate. Thinking of just logging off for a good while tbh. See if the passage of time can reignite my enthusiasm. Is it just me though or is it pretty balls recently?

ive had a break from it no reason in particular but had a butchers last night and yep think ur right stoned...... has sir russ really had enough and doing one???? i hope not as hes a national treasure on here, same for AOM hope he comes back

FU CK me the Blowouts back :laugh::laugh: dont tell us you got lost down one of them London Underground jobs

Not the friendliest of sites ive seen.
Was welcomed here with sarcastic nicknames and silly comments, not a great start eh?

The giraffe reply was a good craic like.

Mine are even prettier in your mouth fred....lol lol

From what your missus said yours are like two peas Den!

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

You been listening to those ladyboys again HSWT?

If it looks like a girl and walks like a girl then it is a girl

FU CK me the Blowouts back :laugh::laugh: dont tell us you got lost down one of them London Underground jobs

well hello mr maximus no been flat out tho the reason i aint been on here is due to my unrivalled ability to lose/break phones ( 2 iphones and 1 blackberry in 3 months....:laugh:) now only logging in with a manky old laptop that the antiques roadshow would love, so bare with me lol hope all is well

Not the friendliest of sites ive seen.
Was welcomed here with sarcastic nicknames and silly comments, not a great start eh?

The giraffe reply was a good craic like.

It is just a sort of initiation ceremony old chap. A baptism of fire which you survived like a bit of asbestos.
Now you are one of us and we hope for many more useful comments from you.
And of course you seem to have seen off that Doyle Vancouver which is more than that Jason managed.

You've missed loads bobby lad. I would ring you and tell ya, but i'll have to do it via smoke signals instead.

Top Bottom