working in the rain

streetwork my concensus is when the boxers are wet its time to go home
but generally no dinner break for me so always away around 2.30 if i havent covered my wages by then its time to phone the asda recruitment team;)

Big sites BLUEBOOK ETC its the site agreement IE LOCAL SHELTER or Cabined up.
worked on a rig yard in port glasgow and worked in the piish because if you didnt nothing wouldnt get built there as it only stops raining when it starts to snow:eek:

Got to laugh at swifty saying he works.the lazy useless and I mean USELESS ******** hasn't worked since the midwife slapped him

streetwork my concensus is when the boxers are wet its time to go home
but generally no dinner break for me so always away around 2.30 if i havent covered my wages by then its time to phone the asda recruitment team;)

Big sites BLUEBOOK ETC its the site agreement IE LOCAL SHELTER or Cabined up.
worked on a rig yard in port glasgow and worked in the piish because if you didnt nothing wouldnt get built there as it only stops raining when it starts to snow:eek:

Ain't that the truth. There's only one season in Greenock, monsoon season.

Fecking know; im using a duck caller instead of a phone. The site were on at jaguar land rover is more of a mud bath than a site.

It rained here on Friday We got confused.

Attachments

• rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 39
work till one, threw our bait then home to dry our clothes and paid full !

Put me orange bomber jacket on and work through until 6.00. while I hate working in the rain, you get used to working for paddy firms. the only time they send you home is when the cranes "blocked up"!

Safety first!!!! No early flyer or extra money can make the job safe, although I must admit nobody likes working in the rain.

gunslinger
i have had the pleasure of working for the concrete mobs and as you know too well NOTHING STOPS THE POUR ;)

Top Bottom