work

just been reading this, i think i can guess which firm it is, dave lee by any chance, the horrible fooker:eek:

No easy answer, as you well know Dave :sad2:

It all comes down to Trust,

Do you trust what the guy is saying, or is it soft soap and lies to get his job off to a good start and then ditch you.

We all feel good when someone approaches us to work for them, but do we owe our current employer some loyalty ? has he been fair to us ? were we happy where we are, before the offer was made ?

Money, Hours, Home or away work, The length of work available, are all issues only you can decide on

Sorry Bud, no help I know, but this is the nature of the scaffolding game :unsure:

Well Dave 1st thing is treat people how you want to be treated mate.We have talked and I know what work your wanting to do and it isn't this.However mate you should take it for now untill the work is there for you that you want.If he uses you when he's busy well let him but when the work comes in that you want do the same to him..Like I said treat people how you want to be treated mate..

simple for me mate whoever pays the most,jump in take it when its there then move on.loyaltys over for me seen too many men shaat on by uncaring employers,go with the dosh dave.

Top Bottom