work

dave b 2

Reaction score
what to do my old company has rang me up to got back working for them it will be working away for them that dosnt bother me at all thats all ive done anyway the thing is hes ok when he his busy or needs good lads for bridges but when hes quite he can be a right chewy opinions would be nice chaps i cant decide :(

Dave you got to consider how much work he can give you mate no good having a month of good wages then be out of work , but on the other hand he might get a nice run , ask him for a straight answer as to how much work he is gonna have for you , plus its away from home , lot to be said getting in your own bed every night :confused:

The question is how are they treating you where you are now, jumping ship for a couple of quid more isn't always the best course of action. If you're on a good run where you are now with plenty of work in the pipeline it might be worth staying, especially in the current climate.

Sometimes better the devil you know,earning good money is all very well,but if its not going to last,you may find gaining employment if the job comes to an end,may be difficult.Only you can make what you think is the best decision for yourself,just ask them to be upfront about the duration of the work.Good luck in whatever you decide to do mate...

why did he let you go before,was it a case of last in first out.in the currant job climate,ide stay put for now.see how much he wants you back in new year.good luck ,what ever you do.

Good Position

Love to be in your shoes at the moment. Weather down south not been good had to take early christmas hoilday, Self employed no pay. not back till the 4th Jan, What ever you decide make sure its right for you, not anyone else

Good luck

id go for it dave connollys will always have you back if it goes pair shape your a good lad take me with you

why did he let you go before,was it a case of last in first out.in the currant job climate,ide stay put for now.see how much he wants you back in new year.good luck ,what ever you do.

you no who it is numnuts !he phoned a week after i left id been there 4 years mate i left cause id had enough of the firm

so long as you didnt burn yur bridges with them like i did,i wonder if he ever got his job out of his axxe ,were i told him to stick it.truely burnt mine.:D

Did you enjoy the 4 years there Dave? and could you do anouther 4?
Are you enjoying were your at? Not all about the money. Heard they got bout 6 bridges.

Did you enjoy the 4 years there Dave? and could you do anouther 4?
Are you enjoying were your at? Not all about the money. Heard they got bout 6 bridges.

yeah they ave they have asked me to do the ones in scotland pal i earned some good money in the 4 i was there i enjoy it anywhere its all the same same sh!t different paint :D

I hope they are going to pay you more than what they offered me to work away Dave. Good luck what ever choice you make

Dave, he called you so he must think something of your ability, he could have advertised and got somebody on possible cheaper rate. If he can guarantee you a good stretch of work you are in a good negotiating position, you worked there before so you know the score, If its about money why not mention to your current boss you've been offered a job with more money with a good stretch of work, not putting it like an ultimation more like asking his advice (goes down well) Worked for me once and ended up getting a rise for staying. Best of luck what you decide.

a decent governer is the one how dont fook you off when work goes quite grass ante always greener dave thats what ive learnt over the years but all the best anyway dave.

no i left on my own back dico but yes hes like that as soon as hes a bit quite his nob head side comes out picking at stupid things no matter how good you are but i take wot you say onboard cheers

most companies the same , as soon as it goes quiet they think that they are doing you a favour by employing you. they forget what you did when they were busy

cape being one of the worse through and through more promises than god!!

Top Bottom