work

daveburto1

Reaction score
hi im an advanced scaffolder looking for any shutdown work on stations or offshore work i have all the tickets any info or contacts would be great lads ta

hi Dave just had text from stork (rbg) about offshore looking men but i,m already fixed offshore give them a ring mate ask for Mandy Simpson YOU MUST HAVE ALL TICKETS + MIST

cheers mate i have all tickets just they dont answer phone in hr often

ring them until they do answer mate they will answer after a couple off times as soon as answer machine comes on hang up ring back and if they say we,ll get back to you ring them back every day Monday to Friday or 8 in morning or 5 at night don't give up to easy pester them mate there looking men

will do pal thankx for heads up they said in reception that mandy doesnt work there any more

there was no name on text but she was there last year when i was on for them i just had text asking if i was available and to ring if interested try Danielle

dave did you get anywhere with stork m8 got another text friday saying they still looking m8

no mate spoke to office staff and they said no, and updated my cv thats all so dunno whats going on i have them on my linkdin page and there aint no job advertisement

It might be cause I've worked for them and was on for them last year until December i don't no just keep at them mate hope younger sorted soon

Top Bottom