Work mates or Long tales ?

dont trust until paid people on here talk the talk but dont deliver let recievers sort them we all know who they are

Somebody i thought was a good mate borrowed 1k on 03/12/12 saying they would repay it no later than 07/02/12 its now the 27/02/12 and there is still no sign of it being returned, would i lend somebody [even a good mate] money again would i fook

put the thumb screws on allways makes people pay quicker , sometimes works when you name and shame them too

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

dont trust until paid people on here talk the talk but dont deliver let recievers sort them we all know who they are

whos going into receivorship ?? Any cheap gear polescat

Last edited:
Cant be bothered with them at all Scaffy, i bet they cant even lay straight in bed, there`s a true saying what goes around comes around and it will.

That general is a very true saying!

Anyway emailed you earlier and no reply

That my firend is what like to enjoy the most hummmmm karma the back stabbing b@stards the best 1's are sayign thing you know no one would believe and then say but dont tell any 1 and then come back to you 10 times as bad the the crack you tyold him i fink thats the best to find out who the gob s1its are lol

Last edited:
scaff 1989 you will never meet a bigger bunch of back stabbing 2 faced t oss ers as the scaffolding community

lol av herd its worse in offices with eveyr one on there knees in top man office thow dusty knees spring to mind with thow said scaffolders

try it thow scaff spread a rumer thats two's going and buy the time it gets back to you out of a 100 plus men ther eon 10 keeping there jobs thasts fun lol

Finding it hard having to work these days with a yellow pages stuck up the back of my jumper,so so many back stabbing tw@ts offshore, phoning the office every five minutes,can't wait to retire.

When times are tough,seems all the backstabbers come out,right across the board. Doing refurbs for an Electrical company,witnessed afew tell tales in action amongst the sparks. Pathetic little snitches.

I know what you mean mate . There's more long tales than men in this game.it's time to get out of scaffolding and let the rats eat away at each other the ******* **** bags

I would rather pick a rattle snake up than work with some of these ********

dont leave us high and dry polecat im on the drink after coming hame from offshore and could do wi a wee bit of a forum handbag match

Finding it hard having to work these days with a yellow pages stuck up the back of my jumper,so so many back stabbing tw@ts offshore, phoning the office every five minutes,can't wait to retire.

Don't you dare retire!!!
There is nepotism throughout this industry, don't let it get to you!

Top Bottom