Work mates or Long tales ?

there's only a copy of lads over 12 years that i have instantly felt i can trust no to do stupid stuff ( In the sense that they wont knock you off the scaffold or drop stuff on your head) the other's have to earn it and being a dictator thats not easy.
Apart from that trust no-one but yourself as give any bit of imformation people will shlt were they sleep.

I would certainly like to think so.

I trust everyone i work with otherwise i wouldnt work with them , sometimes you gotta know a mans capability's and not push him into something he aint capable or comfortable with

I what sence marra?
Trusting them not to kill you yeah of course or i wouldent work with then
trusting them with information and friendship no defo not dont trust any one i dont go to work to make friends i go to make money at the end of the day, if theres 1 job going to be left and your and ya marras in for it do you think his going to say ow well u stop ill go sign on ??????? The answer is no there maby a few that woudl say well av got another start somewere eles so ill go but not to be jobless thell **** on you top keep there job

Can you trust your "work Mates" ??????????

It depends.
Most people i think you can 'suss' out straight away and let yourself trust them and those are usually the ones who you keep in contact with when you leave the job you know them from.

But there is alot of Scaffolders out there who are just no good f.ucking scum-bags who would sell their own mother for an extra 50p in their pay packet.

Some.
Best to keep an eye out, becomes apparent very quickly which ones.

Can trust very few not to stab you in the back at the first opportunity

trust no one,the game has changed,its everyone for themselves nowadays.i will work with people,but never will i trust em.:bigsmile:

Pity, maybe get a job out with the City.;)

Thoughts of an old cynic

Believe------Nothing

Trust---------Nobody

Question-----everything

I have made some great friends and come across many first rate ars*holes over the years.

You big City slickers, honestly.:amuse:

There's a few lads who I'd trust without question where works concerned, BUT there's a fooking load more I wouldn't even want on the same job. Proper piece of Shiite back stabbing Shiite bags! The sorry thing is its these muppets who seem to get looked after by the big companies

dont trust until paid people on here talk the talk but dont deliver let recievers sort them we all know who they are

try heading back to your roots in the country Paddy, maybe not as much dis trust up in Campbeltown.:idea:

I worked in a big office for a few years during my time out and I've gotta say the back stabbing and bitching was unbelievable. Much worse than any Scaff firm I've ever worked at, and the lads were as bad if not worse than the women.
Could not wait to gtfo of there

Top Bottom