Work for an 8 handed gang??

The cats outta the bag...

5cf8d68adfbc926b964baa0e9f5b8056_XL.jpg

Ladies and Gentle-Scaffs i give you the REAL me! :eek:

your supervisor North Station.

7 out of 8 are worth a bang the 1 in the red vis even i couldn't drink that much:d

she looks just like a typical supervisor only thig kepeig the weight off was the spanner and well no just make the other 7's life hell lol nowt rong with a bit of meat give me her any day over a rake

And finally... while im perving the 'inktronet' :D

888731.jpg

Saved the best till last.

Lee? (cant remember surname)
Fat mouthy little tw@t whose 2 uncles are Senior Nightshift Foreman and Nightshift Supervisor??

Yeah, i can see why you got a job at London Bridge...
Coz your sooooooo good at your job, lol.
You definitely didnt ask Mummy to get her Brother to get you a job... :eek:h:

Well, you might remember?
When uncle Lee and uncle Darren was giving you cushty little jobs doing nothing, i was with the REAL Scaffolders, putting monstrosity of a lump up outside the station.

Maybe one day, when your family dont get you a job, you might get the chance to use your Spanner at work too. :idea:
What do you think?

Infact: I NEVER EVER EVER saw you once, except when i could here your mouth in the locker room.

Last edited:
Lol think everyone has had enougth,of your **** with talking a load of ******** all the time your the lauff of the job the way you think your the beesknees,but enougth of the keyboard warrioring the truths out there now and if you got a promblem with me just have to settle it like real men pal

Jason gibbs is one lazy fat ****** work with him a london bridge talks a good game mind

LM in your profile you describe yourself as a "tubluar scupturer". Whats one of them???

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Lol think everyone has had enougth,of your **** with talking a load of ******** all the time your the lauff of the job the way you think your the beesknees,but enougth of the keyboard warrioring the truths out there now and if you got a promblem with me just have to settle it like real men pal

Thats more like it. Proper scaffs talk. I love saturday nights.

My oh my.
What a man you are. 2 men enter? 1 man leave?

or... should i say:
1 Scaffolder enters, 1 grass nephew enters, 1 man leave?

Seriously please dont beat me up. :D

Yer ok so what does that make you,your more of a spic then a scaffolder let allone an advanced scaffolder looool

Why didn't you tell Jason to his face what you thought?
You seem like all mouth no action to me
Soft c-nt springs to mind!!!!!

Top Bottom