Work for an 8 handed gang??

J

Jason-Gibbs

This team are looking for big Erections to start work on.

sexy_construction_worker_3.jpg

They are keen and willing to travel...
Any work for this lot?? ;)

Ken, Mel or Leon? :wondering::wondering:...........

I'd take a chance with Ken:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jason gibbs is one lazy fat ****** work with him a london bridge talks a good game mind

that girl you are all slagging would be great on a rope and wheel give her a break.;)

Jason gibbs is one lazy fat ****** work with him a london bridge talks a good game mind
Hiding behind an alias is soooo 2008 chief...
How about you tell me your real name and ill let everyone know what your all about.
Hate me so much? You had 3 months to tell me, didnt fancy it, nah? :notrust:
Prick.

Have you put on weight Jason?.
Apparently so...

I hate it when people troll a legitimate work for an 8 handed gang thread.:mad:
Me to, this could have brought up a few laughs... shame really.

that girl you are all slagging would be great on a rope and wheel give her a break.;)
Bigger arms then me! :D

fair play spanner im just glad to see something more than a pair of eyes looking back at me;)
but she could pull 2 long tube on a rope of that ive no doubt

fair play spanner im just glad to see something more than a pair of eyes looking back at me;)
but she could pull 2 long tube on a rope of that ive no doubt

I actually find that quite alluring.Just 2 eyes would be like a lucky dip!! A mate of mine has just been over from Riyadh for a few beers and he said theres a lot of shagging going on with local girls there. but only blow jobs or up the arse as they need to be virgins to get married.;)

the hypocracy has no bounds with these people
the rush to get over the causeway and get rat arsed and shag the chinese workers is a site to behold.

as for pot luck i believe as a Scaff i take enough chances without going down that big HAIRY road:eek:

The cats outta the bag...

5cf8d68adfbc926b964baa0e9f5b8056_XL.jpg

Ladies and Gentle-Scaffs i give you the REAL me! :eek:

Top Bottom