Wolf pack?

well i think trampled garden wins hands down!! calling scaffolders feral kids lol!!!

Sometimes slagging each other off is the only way that some guys can relate to each other.

This Jason fella is some piece of work ,,,, needs put in line admin ,,,,

This is a forum for scaffolders as far as I'm concerned we are a different breed ,we triumph over adversity on a daily basis ,we havnt got time to pussy foot around people,I havnt been using the forum for long ,but if you want honest to the point answers your in the rite place,if you don't try Facebook.

With regards to my argument with C0ckeye, i'm pretty sure nobody else knew what it was about as there ain't many people on here that were in Vancouver at the time, or read the original thread that was deleted for that matter.

He'll be back within another week won't he, sit back and enjoy the ride when he is :laugh:

get real 21s..people are entitled to their opinion wether you like it or not..you to me sound like an uneducated imbesile for what you have on your profile.if you have time and a brain of any sort take the time to read jason gibbs posts u mite learn sumtin and enjoy them at the same time..i for one certainly do.

Top Bottom