Wolf pack?

frederik

Reaction score

Is that what we are lads?:wondering

Something Midge wrote in one of his last posts!
Whose the leaders and who follows?

Got me thinking,and looking back. Collectivley weve ravaged and had nibble at quite a few of our own. Maybe deservedly in some cases.
You judge! Bigrig..Brobaparas..Michells..upsidedownman..Midge..Trampled garden..jockscaff..etc. Strangely,after popeye and vllb had their little set to,no one really got involved. Is that cos we quite enjoyed the slagging from a distance.. Im as culpable as anyone else, Wrote this without one swear word:rolleyes:

I didnt know what the VLLB/PopEye argument was about tbh, so i stayed out of it, lol.

On this forum, id say that theres not really Leaders or Followers, more so: Those who contribute and those who dont.
Unfortunately theres more who dont... which i have no idea why, as most are under aliases and if they make a 'bad' comment, no one would know who they are anyway.

Midge was stroppy/arrogant from the off, as ive heard he is also in real life, but hes a gentleman compared to that scum-bag Ben Flynn.

Trampled Garden started off as a fairly genuine question/query and that turned into a contest to who was the most sexier/best at pulling women, or some nonsense.

Others im not sure about, but this 'BigRig' sounds a bit of a numpty... :eek:h:

I dunno, you know Fred mate.
Maybe we are a bit quick to jump down peoples throats.
(Im one of the worst, lol)

Ah! - And i writ this without 1 single fukking swear word. :cool:

Well said J.mate. Big rig, wound everyone up then dropped out. The threads well worth a look.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Vllb up for a row with anyone

Haha..Is he never????:D

I think its because with each WUM, people get wise to them earlier and will only fight/argue until the penny drops. The arguements are probably more entertaining to read than to take part in as arguing is time consuming and does not lead to anything.

Members of the forum will defend the profession if under attack from ignorant people and Trampled Garden got the benefit of a doubt before his (or her) accusations started. For me, the "im poor" and the "im disabled" cards were played very early and if he/she was living at the expense of the tax payer in a council house cannot reasonably insist to stay in Camden Town (or any other area) if events have made the rest of the building uninabitable.

The Truckersworld forum has had a lot of these - suspected that the same person has been banned and registers under a different name.

BTW, the no swear words thing didnt work. I had to have a person with tourettes read your post to me before I underestood it. :D

Do u go on trucknet trv ?

No. Theres only so many forums I can join and have time to contribute to. I might has well just do a single post along the lines of "Gizza job!" and then disappear.:wacko:

I did join the Lorry Drivers Forum after an internal crisis with Truckersworld which made a mockery of its slogan "Professional drivers uniting". T/W was also in the habit of deleting entire threads without warning.

This Jason fella is some piece of work ,,,, needs put in line admin ,,,,

Ok, so its my turn to get some 'well deserved' going over is it?

Before you judge me, (something you are commenting about me doing) read my posts and threads.

Im NOTHING but honest, truthful and helpful.
Im opinionated sure, but i say what i feel and most of the time i feel exactly what others here do also.

21's! Are you a lone wolf? Your views are relevant in a normal society,buuut.!! Were unindated with ablebodied freeloaders who, my taxes and yours are helping to keep. Including you,we all have a different opinion on certain subjects. My views are dictated by events that affect mine and other lives around me. Its just a way of venting your frustrations.

Ok, so its my turn to get some 'well deserved' going over is it?

Before you judge me, (something you are commenting about me doing) read my posts and threads.

Im NOTHING but honest, truthful and helpful.
Im opinionated sure, but i say what i feel and most of the time i feel exactly what others here do also.

And that is how it should be.

take racism out of the forum youve got a cheek,when you come out with comments like belfast soon will be the capital of ireland.feck me there wont be an ireland soon if they dont start paying their bills.
what about getting grasses off the forum,stick me into admin any time clown

And Me there are many a good lad from over there but i think you must have been drinking to much of the black stuff and forgot yourself.
But you are welcome to comment thats what we stand for free speech !!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with being proud of where you come from i dont see it as racism more like realism this country is sinking with spongers and free loaders , Jason just says it like it is as most scaffolders do , there was talk of banning St Georges day a few years ago because it offended people , how does it work that only white people can be racist when in fact other races and cultures expect us to change our way of life to suit them ?

Because its just Political Correct bull-shiit.

I happen to find some Black Woman attractive.
I also happen to hate how Black Men act and it annoys the fukk out of, how they dress with their trousers round their arses.

I have 'been with' (shagged) a few Indian girls in my past.
I cant stand Bolloywood music and films - they are crap...

Does that make me a 'do-gooder' or a Racist?
It means nothing, only that i have an opinion and im not ashamed to show it.

Too many people are scared to say what they think, just encase they offend some idiot.
To be fair, i find these do-gooders offensive.

Lol.
Ive been called as crazy as a bag of nails before. :nuts:

Top Bottom