Wish I could get Centre Point

I dont mind sharing anything Lee, but Den can keep them birdeaters to himself.

Maybe in time the general public will realise how much we don't care about risking our life all day every day so a bird means jack ****?

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Jealous much?bah ha,I was earning money same as you was years ago,gotta get off ya ass and start owning ya own firm my ole mate,you will never catch me cos I'm too smart,but you can have my old bird,HA

Fecking ell lee, even marra makes more sence than what you are at the mo.

In a nutshell,buy a wagon and go it alone,You won't regret it,is gonna boom next year pal,if you only listen to one word in my life,buy a wagon and start up

:laugh::laugh:

Ok. If I get the centre point job, i'll buy a wagon

Too late mate.
Trad have got it, they have already started it.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

It's already started Phil, I'm on TCR station.

Thats 44 too many.:eek: I thought it was marra that kept spiders.

werd ya get that 1 form marra lol spiders ???? lol

This could be a good time to say,tell all the agencies to go fcuk their mothers,pay scaffs what they deserve,hav'ent worked it out yet for myself but let me tell you it will be good and I won't treat you like an ass.

fuel card van no fek it an audi s4 doubble time at least on wekeends adn a nice warm office lol ;)

I have no idea Marra,musta been associating your thick hair with hairy spiders. I got a day out with Den on sat,so will be a spider expert after a few drinks.

Hi Lee are we talking centre point Tottenham ct rd west end all I can say price high fingers crossed and if you like your old English you would definitely need a scaffholder after batheing your gums in that stuff with me love my snake bites would love to see you get that suppose if you got that you would be off to scegg vegas for two weeks in the caravan ?????

love the stuff supa popped into my local few years ago now and he let me have a tab cus I was skint so was my mucker I settled the tab on the following Friday he had 19 pints of guiness I had 23 pints of super snakey and drove home I think I reached a point where I had gone passed the drunk limit and drunk myself sober if that's what you call it was up at 5 the next morning and got more of an headache of the wife than the beer that cost me a days shopping which truly is the bind of my life

Ermmmmm........ Luck would have it I've had 1 or 2 nights like that hmmm greats minds me thinks lol na remember my first night on it I was 18 and we drank in a legion/ working mans club ( ran by gangsters/ villians as a lot a business passed through there) and as the Main one was always off his nut he never cleaned the pipes the fosters were cloudly so my lot were older early 20s odd and one of them got one, I took the plss out of him thinking it was ribena or squash lol tried one and bosh smooth as fook love at first sight

The only problem was drinking too much and getting sick my throut swelled up from it lol

Top Bottom