Windy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did a good job of the sheeting though.....

Great pics ragscaff..

as scaffman said 10 out 10 for the monoflexing bet there fingers were saw when they went home:laugh:

as scaffman said 10 out 10 for the monoflexing bet there fingers were saw when they went home:laugh:

Or there noses...
I've had a Monoflex bungee spring back and smash me right on the end of the nose before! - It proper hurt! LOL!

I cant see alot wrong with that roof.
The more i look at it, the more it looks like one of the jobs i usually put up!
See the Tin Sheet at the back all curled up? - Thats designed to catch the rain and let it run gently back down the roof, without damaging the rainwater.
Because like every tree hugging environmentalist out there says: "Rain has feelings too!" :D

not a criticism just an observation, can anyone answer: why are the beams on the way they are, length rather than width when 8m beams would have been adequate without the need for pinning off?
extra work for nothing me thinks

I just assumed only part of the roof was covered and they had to span them that way, going by the second picture anyway.:unsure:

I was joking about Jak, tbh mate.
My roofs usually dont end up 15 miles down the road, on their edges, lol.

i think they have just sat the beams onto the ridge!!:worried: judging by the first pic

nah, first pic is the front and second the back or vice versa.

Both pics are the front.

I think you can see a sole board in the first pic where they sat it on the roof!!!!!!

Believe it was for a dorma extension in the roof space front only?

Ragscaff

as jakdan said why the hell have they got the beams going that way????

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

so it was sat on the ridge, lucky it did not rip the roof off (temp roof)with the up lift!!

The Beams take the Purlins and the Purlins take the Sheets... i cant see what wrong with the Beams.
(Being serious now, lol.)

Just put the Beams off Swivels, off the Standards and Purlin the job out - and hey presto - the roof is done. :)
Ofcourse, add check tubes or 'Aberdeen's' underneath the Beams, Plan Bracing and Knee Bracing dont hurt, either.

Top Bottom