Will the job centre give me £200

will i get it ?

• Total voters
Get at least 8 kids, they can be anyones. Go to the DHSS and get the kids to run riot in the office. Tell them your a traveller and cant read or write. They will give you 200 quid just to get rid of you and the kids. If they ask you to sign for the money just make a X and you cant be responsible as you cant read it. Used to work years ago I am sure it still does.

:nuts:Off to the brew tomorrow with receipts of the £2200 ive spent on scaff courses in the last 8 months , told them i need £200 to travel to my next course for 10 days , WILL I GET IT ?:laugh:

also told them if they dont give me it im gonna start selling drugs

think about this in a logical way if you got the dollar the rest uf us on here would be funding it
but you'd get my vote
why?
cos youve worked here paid in here and you are one of the few who should be able to take out but unlike a bank that just ont happen any tim soon
i can here em now when you put in your request the shock and horror that a working man would have the nerve to even ask will give the pencil pushers palpitations:laugh:

after spending a £1000 in november , then £400 in december , they said they would pay the £400 , but then they changed their mind , if i was taking all sorts of other benefits then they maybe could/should say no , but im not, and everything i get from them , ive paid my tax to get it

i once told one of the woman i used to pay her weekly wage in tax , that didnt go down well , lol

appointment at 12 , cant wait , if i dont get it , i'll give them some good friendly banter , lol

after spending a £1000 in november , then £400 in december , they said they would pay the £400 , but then they changed their mind , if i was taking all sorts of other benefits then they maybe could/should say no , but im not, and everything i get from them , ive paid my tax to get it

i once told one of the woman i used to pay her weekly wage in tax , that didnt go down well , lol

appointment at 12 , cant wait , if i dont get it , i'll give them some good friendly banter , lol

tell em without it you cant work you need it to sustain life and as it could leed to mor work thus less claims it would ultimatly benif the benifit :)system

Yip thts it stleger m8. Lol. Ah a reakon u will get sumthin aff them.

should have went with the kids and the turban

the guy had no idea what i was on about , no one had told him , but luckily i know him and he used to do a bit with his PASMA card , so he's havin a word with the boss and seeing what he can do , he's a good guy so i might still have a chance , but i wont hold my breath

i'll have no problem gettin there , but no money for a roll n sausage , boo hoo

Last edited:
Top Bottom