Will the job centre give me £200

will i get it ?

• Total voters
S

stleger

:nuts:Off to the brew tomorrow with receipts of the £2200 ive spent on scaff courses in the last 8 months , told them i need £200 to travel to my next course for 10 days , WILL I GET IT ?:laugh:

also told them if they dont give me it im gonna start selling drugs

Last edited:
:nuts:Off to the brew tomorrow with receipts of the £2200 ive spent on scaff courses in the last 8 months , told them i need £200 to travel to my next course for 10 days , WILL I GET IT ?:laugh:

I'll have an ounce of heartburn tablets please:nuts:

You have more chance of catching pneumonia and then you can sell yourself the drugs to make you feel better :D:D

Yes they will give it to you, I've done some research watching old episodes of Shameless.

Stick a turban on your head, a bit of boot polish on your face, then go down to the centre
and demand, demand, demand and demand.
You'll probably get a free taxi for all the duration of the course.

ps. Got any paracet's in your stash? I've got a tw@t of a headache.

due to my happy attitude and the verbal ive given them over the last year or so , ive prob got no chance

play the system refuse to move until you are spoken to and it there nothing tell them you not moving until there is when it closes go in next day and sit in a chair oppiste an adviser and refuse to move untill yu get what you want it works iv seen it done me bro got his spanners paid for after 2 days of me asking and been told no we dont do this kind of think he hounded them allday for 2/3 days and got what he want

if your serious about punting ill have a half quarter of angel,goodluck with the brew pal.

Don't even go there Fred, we have them from all over at the minute as as far as I know we are either the only or one of the very few councils that has signed up to a zero homeless policy which means we get all the fekin half wits from all over. Seen a couple from the North East as you would call it move back home only to arrive back here a couple of months later as there benefits were slashed for going home.:mad:

no one in there right mind will give you 200,your a complete and utter nut-case....:D

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

better spending 2200 going to see a good shrink....

By the way, the eagle landed earlier in the week. I was going to pm you but got caught up, I could put 65p in the post if things are tight.:cool:

no one in there right mind will give you 200,your a complete and utter nut-case....:D

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

better spending 2200 going to see a good shrink....

johnny youre fuckin right m8 , and if i was in the same pub as u or whatever , id probably fuckin smash u , cause youre a bit of a prick:D

and johnny , i had to unblock u just to read that ***** , it'll be the last time , anything to say just pm me, you ****

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

so 3 yes and 8 no , thats not gave me confidence , but i'll be posting the result, lol

Last edited:
I would say yes if you get a decent person!there is a fund,i know because i used it and got £145 off them!good luck anyways

johnny youre fuckin right m8 , and if i was in the same pub as u or whatever , id probably fuckin smash u , cause youre a bit of a prick:D

and johnny , i had to unblock u just to read that ***** , it'll be the last time , anything to say just pm me, you ****

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

so 3 yes and 8 no , thats not gave me confidence , but i'll be posting the result, lol

don't be like that jb... your easily hooked and caught,but I do think you need to see a doctor... St ledger...

Top Bottom