whys the bulldog banned

Bulldog has not been banned !
He's nipped down the shop to get a stone of taties in his hard hat !

Dont know Alan, think Admin got fed up of him, have to admit he was a laugh,

Dont know Alan, think Admin got fed up of him, have to admit he was a laugh,

i think this leemoreton, could be worth a laugh, even thou his trying to punch above his weight :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Could be right there T Animal, looks like he was hiding in the long grass for a year. Do they only let them out now and again.

Could be right there T Animal, looks like he was hiding in the long grass for a year. Do they only let them out now and again.

Care in the community and all that, got another window licker. done that got the t-shirt. please please dont tell me hes another one thats worked on the rigs, i feel sorry for the guys that have plied there trade, for years, and know there stuff, to have to listen to these upstarts, 5 mins in the game large in it. couldnt scaffold my c*ck springs to mind:rolleyes:

Care in the community and all that, got another window licker. done that got the t-shirt. please please dont tell me hes another one thats worked on the rigs, i feel sorry for the guys that have plied there trade, for years, and know there stuff, to have to listen to these upstarts, 5 mins in the game large in it. couldnt scaffold my c*ck springs to mind:rolleyes:

Hi T my good mate, nice too see you up and running again, will chat later mate, in the mean time, you have to catch up to Dico with his post count.

Regards
Paddy

Cheers Paddy, Yeh been a bit slack with my posts lately lots of things to be sorting out, but hopefully i will get back in the groove. might have to do the word association to catch up with dico :confused:

Wonder which disguised forum member he was

Upside Down Man, will he stay or will he go??

Admin will reply tomorrow!!

Bets are on, Place them now.

How do you get those moving characters on your posts, Upsidedown, have to say they're brill.

What youve got to remember is this is meant to be a forum not a dictatorship,in a forum veiws should expressed and if you dont like them dont read them anymore.i dont agree WITH the pat on the back ive got 300 posts and it isnt really helping the forum grow just look at the numbers veiwing 1000s of members but not a lot going on:mad:

Daftscaff

Quite agree---the numbers of Forum members no number in the thousands, however, the variety of Posters do not reflect this---the Forum is kept alive by a comparatively small number ( in proportion to Total Membership ) of regulars.

I have never seen so many Scaffs in the same room acting so bashful :suspicious:---they lay on the beach like pebbles, perhaps they should grow a little bolder LOLooo...

P.S. you have a PM

Gar...

How do you get those moving characters on your posts, Upsidedown, have to say they're brill.

Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (other sites are available) and search for a giff or photo you want to add to your post, run your cursor over the photo or giff and a drop down menu should appear left click on the img code and paste the code in your post , use the "preview post" to check its in the right place.
Icon.gif

Notice the Upsidedown Man posts have been deleted, must be banned again.

Top Bottom